Unfortunate

Last class of the first day was over. It was the end of the summer (hopes, dreams, fun, etc.) and now your aim was just to survive the rest of the school year without anyone noticing you.

You hurriedly made your way to your beloved locker which was yours from the beginning (Yours and Jimin’s to be more accurate). It was cosy and just enough for 2 person as your school provided one locker per two person. Thinking about it you quickly showed your books into your bag and was just about to grab your scarf from the hanger inside, when you felt a sudden grip on your right shoulder.

“Hurry up! I’m late!” a raspy, deep voice invaded your mind.

You was shocked by the sudden attitude of the lean boy towering over you. Yet you didn’t wanted to get in a heated argument on your first day so you just shifted a bit further, expressionless.

Not saying a single word, the boy grabbed his belongings and left, shutting the door of the locker harshly. No "thank you". Nothing.

“Brat” you muttered without sparing a glance to his figure. You reopened the locker and gazed into the now almost empty space.

Since it was the first day after the break, Jimin’s faint scent still lingered in the emptiness of your small world. He wasn’t your best friend or anything. He was just a casual friend, not even that, but your locker mate for the past 2 years. You were perfectly satisfied with being paired up with him. He was a nice, organised person, who always kept his stuff in a strict order, and never really hurried to anywhere. The two of you had barely talked, he never had invaded your half of the locker and never had you either. Together you co-existed silently in an unbelievable peace. The only two or three times you guys actually talked to each other were however very calming and meaningful.

But today you were left with the shocking reality that he had left school and so you got paired up with the new student- Lee Felix.

At first you hadn’t really mind, he was actually kinda' good looking and his eyes were soft when meeting your gaze. But later on that day you discovered how the boy with the incredibly deep voice showed a completely different attitude towards- well...everything.

“This year’s gonna be a torture” you whispered to yourself leaving the hallways, your steps echoing.