Same story

Annoyed was not a strong enough word to express your current mood. It was lunchtime and you were sitting at the school cafeteria with your friends. Well at least your body was. You were spacing out while your best friend, Soyeon kept on ranting about Mr. Newcomer.

 It was all so cliché how all the girls were over their heels from Felix's looks.Only the second month of school has passed and yet everything was about the aussie now. And this was the case at home too.  While you had been a tiny bit addicted to social media before, now you didn't even bother to unlock your phone, since Felix was the topic at the groupchat, Soyeon even SMS-ed you sometimes just to rant about him. Felix was everywhere just because of his looks and cool guy aura. At first you didn't really care but being his locker mate at some point of time your shared locker started to get messy from all the love letters he recieved. Also, he never threw the letters away, just squeezed every letter into the locker, slowly filling it from the bottom to the top. 

The only one who seemed to understan you was Lee Minho, your childhood friend. 

-Have you tried talking to him about sharing? - he looked you in the eye concerned. He knew how you appreciated your personal space.

-Whenever I try he refuses to throw them out and leaves.  I can't understand this boy oppa. -you sighed. Even though he understood you, Minho couldn't really help, so just patted your head instead. 

Soyeon seemingly finished her blabbering, and so you packed your things and headed to your next class, PE. Damn this day was really getting on my nerves. You wouldn't mind doing some sports in your last lesson, but PE was shared with Felix's class. 

-OHMYGOD Y/n I'm about to faint!- Soyeon snapped you out of your thoughts - Look, Felix's playing soccer and ohmygodohmygodohmygod look at those calves and uwaaa those arms, I'm so dying.-Here it goes, you facepalmed yourself. 

-Please be more quiet Soyeon, if you keep shouting in my ears I swear...!-You scolded your best friend as you two entered the changing rooms together.

You couldn't deny, Felix was really one hell of a good looking boy. He was tall and fit, his dyed blond locks fell into his eyes in a sort of a messy order. His face was plastered with cute freckles which softened his sharp features. He looked like those anime protagonists. He transferred from Australia where his parents lived though being Korean. His voice was deep and and silky, and his Aussie accent was strong. He was like a dream. At least in these aspects. 

His personality however...it kept bothering you.  He was scary for you, in a way. He didn't talk a lot, he remained scrolling through his phone through breaks and sometimes even classes. He didn't pay much attention at most of the teachers. The only time of the day you could hear him speak was when he spent time with another aussie student, called Chan.  His fangirls followed Felix everywhere. When you two had encounters at the locker or at some classes, he just growled a hi and hurried away. Oh yes. He always seemed to be in a hurry when you met. 

You tried to talk to him sometimes during the first weeks but you eventually gave up because he never seemed to enjoy your company. He kept on giving short answers, or not answering at all. He seemed bothered all the time.  At least you tried, you thought.