Chapter 2

(A/N: Hey Guys this will be a really short chapter so just telling you beforehand.)

Mr. Williams' POV (Dad)

As soon as she left my office I knew something was wrong. I tried following her into her bedroom but she locked the door. After a good 15 minutes I heard no noise come from her room and I assumed she went to sleep. I went back into my office when I jumped when I saw my wife.

"What are you doing here Evelyn?" I ask.

"I was getting dinner ready when I heard running down the halls and went to check on it. Then I went here to ask you something."

I motioned her to ask her question.

"Why did I have to learn to use a gun and take self defense?" I quickly tensed up and she saw it.

"Uh... That's what I have been meaning to tell you Evelyn. You see, I am a leader of a gang, called the Green Suns." I knew she would not like this since she hated violence and anything to dxo with deaths. 

"How long?"

"Huh-"

"How long have you been running this gang?"

"It was a family business. I was handed the title when I was 18, my father had it before me."

"How have you hid this from me?"

"I was just about to tell you. I just told Luna. I am so sorry. Just don't leave me." I love her so much. I don't know What i would do without her and she knew it.

"I won't leave you. I love you."

I was relived. Then I heard a muffled crash coming from Luna's room. I quickly grabbed my gun and broke the door down. 

The window was open but we were too late. She already fled the house.

"What the-"

"LUNA!!!"

"Calm down. She couldn't have gone that far, remember. The security is inescapable. "

"We have to find her. She was our only daughter."

I run to my second in command and tell him to look over the security footage and to keep monitoring it. 

"We will find her"

"I hope so"

I comforted her for what felt like hours, before I was interrupted by my second in command. 

"Sir, we can't find her. she somehow passed the security systems and the cameras."

"Shit, well, keep searching and i want you to tell everyone to try to find her."

"We will find her, sir"

"I hope so"