Chapter 4

Mr Williams' POV

Once we reached the private airport, we jumped into the limousine waiting for us.

"What are we going to do?" Ryder questioned.

"I don't know bro, but I hope she is not too bad" Blade answered.

"What if she doesn't make it" Evelyn inquired.

"Don't you ever think that, she will be fine. I know it" I replied quickly and harshly.

After arriving at the hospital in less than five minutes, surely breaking some if not all driving rules, the whole clan rushed into the hospital doors of the emergency room. 

"Luna Williams" I quickly said to the receptionist.

After a few moments she finally tells us the information.

"Room 155 but she is not awake"

We all ran like there is no tomorrow towards the stairs up to room 155. We open the door to see a bruised and beaten Luna that looks like she hasn't been given food in years. The doctor was surprised to see us here but she filled us in on her condition.

"She has 3 broken ribs, a gunshot wound and she is malnourished. She has burns and wounds all over her back and stomach. She is in a coma from blood loss."

"Thank you" I quickly reply before the doctor leaves the room.

"Luna, please wake up, we all love you very much and can't live without you."

Every day sine then, we have spent our time mostly in the hospital. When the doctors said that she would either not make it or she would not wake up in a long time, I transferred the twins' records to a local school. They are now enrolled in Continental High School. They had no problem fitting in because of the fact that they were athletic and always 'Handsome' as my dear wife put it.

 The gang has been ever increasing as we have been taking new territories of our dear old friends, The Raptors, who surely did this because no one would have burned a raptor onto Luna besides them.

Over the course of a few months, the twins brought their friends and girlfriends over to meet Luna. 

After the twins' graduation four years later, they had a party in the hospital and a party with their friends. 

They went to college in northern California, so they would be far away if she woke up in the next four years. 

Evelyn and I began losing hope, but one day, her eyes flinched just a little bit.

Our Luna was back.