The Mauraders

Today was the worst day ever. I met boys so called themselves "The Mauraders" which I thought was hilarious. Apparently they didn't appreciate it at all that I muttered, "Why the Mauraders?" They just 1st started glaring at me. Then the boy named Sirius Black came up and snapped "Who do you think you are saying that to a Black?" I said sorry. Then they started kicking and punching me and told me I was fat and ugly and worthless and should die. I then ran up to the dorm and started doubting everything I ever told myself. In the girls dorm a girl named Lily Evans asked "Why do you look so bruised, beat up, and depressed?" I told her "There's these boys named the Mauraders and they did this to me well actually there was this boy named Remus Lupin and he didn't take part in it. The others names were James Potter, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew. They told me I was Fat, Ugly, and Worthless. Lastly but not least they said I was a waste of space and should die." Lily's face looked as if she could murder them. I mean I wouldn't blame her. She told me "Well you should come hang out with me and Severus. He's a nice Slytherin." If there are any nice Slytherins. Bellatrix Lestrange(Black I dunno know) is a bitch. Narcissa Black is a hoe. Adromena I forgot her name but I think that's her name, she's the nicest Slytherin ever why isn't she a Hufflepuff? Sirius Black is just a douchebag."Y/N a-are you there?" "Sorry Lils I zoned out for a minute but sure." I said. Her face lit up with happiness I can't describe. "First let me clean myself up." "Wear a short sleeve while your at it" Lily yelled. God I don't want to, I can't I cut myself. But, She didn't say I could wear a sweater. So I took a shower and examined all the scars, cuts, and bruises on my body. At least their covered though. Now I can't help but think if my brother found out. I chuckled softly. "Hurry up Y/N Sev is waiting!" I throw on a shirt that says My Mind is a Dark Place and ripped jeans with a leather jacket and some boots. I look at myself and smile then I walk down the stairs. Only to see Lily talked to the Marauders and she looks like she could kill James and Sirius. Remus looks up at me in Awe but I shake it off and turn to Lily who is staring at me like I'm a famous celebrity or something like that. I finished walking down the stairs and I tell Lil I'm ready to go. We walk down to Black Lake and we see Severus who smiles at Lily and I see him slightly smirk but he gets rid of it before Lil notices. He asks me "How do you know Lily?" I answer him with a dark tone and tears" The Mauraders were beating me up and saying some really nasty things. They said I was ugly and fat and worthless piece of trash." His face quickly softens and he whispered in my ear "Your not the only one" I look up at him with kindness and I speak softly "Really" He nods with a smile. Lily quickly grins and happily yells "LET'S PLAY QUIDDITCH!!!" I scream back "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUGGLE GAMES LIKE, HIDE AND SEEK!" Lily's face lights up with a smile. Then we play Hide and Seek we explained the rules to Sev and he quickly caught on.

(Meanwhile)

Remus P.O.V.

I look at Y/N with lust. My wolf wants to make her mine no matter what it takes to get her. She will be mine and Severus Snape will be out of my way. I go over to Sirius and James. I grab them by the collar of their shirts and growl " LEAVE Y/N ALONE OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE!" Their faces are off pure shock and mockery. James looks at me like I've gone crazy and Sirius looks like he's about to pee himself. They then look at each other and once they think I'm out of earshot to they burst into laughter. They start imitating me and I turn around hoping to apologize to go see Y/N.

<<<<<<<<<<<Time Skip>>>>>>>>>>>
I find Y/N and apologize for The James and Sirius Incident. She looks down and bites her lip. Damn she looks cute doing th-STOP IT REM. I look her in the eye and she nods and says quietly "It's alright Remus."

                 Chapter End
A/N I think I am changing her name to Skylar and it took me 3 days to finish this chapter I'm either going to update a lot of really short chapters or a few long chapters. OK! BTW the pic is Remus Lupin's wolf