WHAT?

Your P.O.V.
After we're done playing games we go back to the dorms. The last thing I expect to see is right in front of me. It's James and Sirius apologizing and saying that it won't happen again. They look like they're going to piss themselves. I try running up to the Girls Dorm. All of a sudden James grabs my arm and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then Rachel(Meh O.C.) grabs my wrist and pulls up the sleeves. All I can see is blood and their shocked faces. "Y/N WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY DO YOU CUT?" That's all I hear from any of them. My eyes start to tear up. I turn and run away from them down to the Black Lake. When I finally realized my sleeves were up at least 3 people saw. (One from afar being a shocked Remus) Words started echoing in my head
Do it Jump your family and friends wouldn't care enough if you died. Your Dad is already dead why not you. Your a worthless piece of sh*t and your fat, ugly, and always will be in other people's way.
I suddenly started laughing like a maniac and hiccuping like a psycho. But what's a psycho supposed to do with their behavior when they can't control it. All I can feel is a sudden urge to kill for revenge.

Alex's P.O.V.

Where is my sister? Out of the corner of my eye I see her. Why is my sister acting wired in the brain?
Her eyes start to glow. Then it hits me
*Flashback*

"Alex come here and play with me." Y/N yelled happily. I started to sweat and I couldn't breathe. Her eyes started to glow black. I'm 7 how could I out run my sister who was possibly about to become a psycho killer. I am scared for dear life. She looks like a psycho and is acting like one so I run and try to find mom. Then I find her and I say "Mom, Sissy's eyes are glowing black, why is it? Mom looks panicked and then angry. She walks off to find her and gives her a pill.

*End of Flashback*

Remus' P.O.V.

I saw blood and I smelt blood, my mate's blood. I only feel rage to get revenge on the people who hurt her. It takes me a few seconds to process why Lily, James, Sirius, and Rachel are chasing after her. That's when it hits me. Those wounds are self-inflicted, she cuts and now that they know she cuts, she's going to commit suicide. If I could choose any time to transform it would be now. But instead I have to run.
--Time Skip 'cause I'm the Author--

I need to find her. The adrénaline pumping through my veins. How far could she have ran? She's human, werewolf, and a mix of something else. All I have of her right now is her scent. But I'm sure I can find footprints.
'nother timeskip cause I'm lazy

I see her 60 feet away, I can only hope it's not too late.

Your P.O.V.

I take my pride and anger then swallow it. I turn around to see Remus a short distance away. It's now or never.I wave goodbye and smile to Remus, then I jump into Black Lake.

Remus' P.O.V.

I don't care anymore. I only need to save her. I feel her heart beating somewhere in the lake. As soon as I get to the lake I dive in and try to save her. I open my eyes in the water to see her body start to sink. I race there hoping to save her. I yell her name but I only see bubbles. Is it too late?

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for the update delay. I couldn't think of any ideas plus I was busy on Quotev updating F.I.N.E for my 125 fans 😞. Please forgive me and I am working on my writing skills.