Love Lost, Love Found

I'm walking along the streets when I see a woman with blonde hair, streaked with dirt. Though I've never seen this woman before in my life, it triggers memories that I thought I was done revisiting. Memories of Meg.

Meg Masters. The Demon.

The only demon who called me, 'Clarence.' The only demon I truly cared about. The only demon who would withstand torture out of loyalty toward me and the Winchesters.

The only demon who died for me. An angel of the Lord.

The memories bring tears to my eyes that I blink back. I'll never see her again. Never hold her in my arms, kiss her again, or tell her how I really feel. That I loved her. Still do, actually.

If only I had realized sooner, we could've been something. But, now it's too late. She's dead, and that's the end of it.

I walk back to the bunker that Sam and Dean live in and go straight to the room that they gave to me for reasons unknown, seeing as I don't sleep.

I sit down on the bed, staring at my lap. Trying to keep tears from falling from my eyes.

I hear a voice say, "Don't cry." It is a familiar voice. Meg's.

I look up immediately but see no one in front of me or anywhere in the room with me. I assume that these memories are haunting me so much now that I'm just imagining her here with me.

I wake up in a field of flowers. I stand up, wondering how the hell I am here, rather than the Empty where I spent many years, sleeping in peace. It takes me a moment to realize that I've been resurrected.

I smile, glad to be back. I try to figure out what I want to do with my new life, but there's only one that comes to mind. My unicorn.

Castiel. I have to see him.

So, I teleport to where he is and I see him. He's thinking of something. It is evidently sad because his beautiful sapphire eyes are moist with tears. I can see that his wings are withering away, something that I wonder about. Like, how did  that happen?

He's still wearing a tan trench coat, that it seems a little different, and a black suit, with a blue tie. I smile, glad that he hasn't changed much.

He walks off to some place, though I can tell he didn't notice me. I follow him to some place and walk in with him, turning off the alarm system that's about to go off, just before it notices me. I follow him to his room, surprised that no one notices us, and smirk a little, knowing that I can do whatever the hell I want to, and they'd never know (not that I will). He sits down, clearly still not noticing me, his eyes moistening yet again. His head is faced downward toward the floor.

I feel concern for him and acknowledge it only by saying, "Don't cry." I teleport out of sight before he can notice me.

From my hiding spot, I can see his face scrunch in confusion, as he looks all around before dismissing. And suddenly, I decide to play a game with him.

I sigh, feeling despair hit me once again. It would've been nice if I had actually seen Meg. But, of course, I'm obviously just imagining things.

I close my eyes, letting my sorrows and fatigues wash over me. Suddenly, I feel hands, opening my tie. I open my eyes to see what's going on, but no one's there. The only sign that anything happened: my tie was open. I blink, rubbing my eyes, but, surely enough, it was still open. I decide that maybe the grief is making me go crazy, so I lie down, so that I can rest. My eyes close again, and I can feel my muscles relax.

Until I feel something touching my lips. And not just anything. It was another pair of lips. My eyes snap open. And I see Meg smirking against my lips.

And then, she disappears. What the hell was that? Was she actually there? Am I really going crazy?

I release a shuddering breath, touching the side of my forehead lightly. I try to calm myself down, but it becomes impossible when I start seeing my shirt unbutton all by itself. Once it's halfway unbuttoned, it stops. I stare at it, gaping.

And then I feel a body sitting on my lap all of a sudden. I notice that the body is female, wearing tight, black jeans with a sequined belt. This is paired with a dark purple shirt that almost looked black, and a navy colored leather jacket. I look up to see the face that went with the outfit and gasp at who I saw.

I watched him touch his forehead lightly in a gesture that I knew meant: "Have I lost my mind?" I decided that I would do one last thing. From my hiding spot, I telekinetically popped open the buttons of his shirt until it was halfway unbuttoned. I watched him stare at it, with his mouth wide open in shock and smirked.

Then, I teleport onto his body, making sure to be sitting right on his dick. I watch his eyes closely move up my body to my face. He gasps, surprised to see me.

I smile and greet, "Hello, Clarence."

"Meg," was all he could say, his voice choking up in surprise.

I wink at him. "It's nice to see you again too," I tease sarcastically.

He blinks. And then sputters, "But-how-I-you-" He cuts off and takes a deep breath. "You died," he said bluntly, but coherently.

"And I'm back, Castiel."

He blinks. "You've never called me that before. Are you really... you?"

I smile. "Yes."

A small smile forms on his face, as joy grows in his eyes making his blue eyes sparkle.

She smiles her beautiful smile. "Yes."

Happiness sparks in me, and I feel myself smile for the first time in a long time. She's back. She's actually back. But, wait... if she is, then what was all of that that just happened?

"But... then... why...?"

She winks again, and my heart races wildly in my chest, a feeling that is still strange to have, considering it wouldn't happen if I didn't have a vessel.

She answers, "I was just messin' with your head, Clarence."

Oh. I roll my eyes, sighing as frustration runs through me.

She smiles and lowers her body as she kisses me. I feel my lips tingle at the touch, and I wrap my arms around her. One of my hands run through her now dark brown, wavy hair and tangles itself in her hair. One of her  hands cups my cheek while the other wraps itself around the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her. Unlike the first kiss we had, which was fast-paced and heated, this one was gentler and more passionate at the same time. I can feel my love for her coursing through this kiss, and that she is sending the same message back to me.

When we do pull away, she's smiling.

Meg teases, "Well, I guess you haven't forgotten what the Pizza man taught you."

I smile at the reference and at the memory. "Yeah. I guess I haven't."

She smiles. "So, Clarence, ready to move the furniture around?"

~The End~