•Colour Fade•

Too bleed like a flower on the side
of the road
I want the eyes of academy
To sink the courage of a man
and his boat
____________________________

My body flinched, when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I quickly shifted my head up; the guys looked annoyed. "What's up g-" "Tweek, why are you sitting with these dicks?" Craig spat, boring holes through my head. "Aw, the wittle baby misses his toy, well too bad!" Cartman taunted. "Shut the fuck up! You leave craig alone!" Clyde yelled, slamming his hands onto the table. "Clyde, Tweek, lets go." Craig said, in his monotone voice.
"Hey! You can't just take him dude" Stan butted in. "Oh yeah, watch me!" Craig hissed. "Over my dead fucking body!" Ken shouted, pushing Clyde and Craig away from us.
"Oh fuck no-" Craig started. I immediately stood between the guys and Craig. "I'll catch up with you in five guys, brb" I said. They huffed but nodded, sitting back down.

I started walking to the table we usually sat at. The guys following close behind. When we got there, I sat down, then Craig next to me, and Clyde and Token on the other side. Jimmy used to sit with us, but drifted because of all the drama and tension the guys had with the other group of boys. So he hangs around Timmy or the girls group. I sighed, looking up towards the trio of dicks around me.. I should make a reminder to never say that again..
I slightly shook my head, before speaking.
"What the fuck is your problem" I spat, talking to none of them in particular. "Uhh, excuse me? Us? The fuck is up your ass dude, you start ignoring us out of nowhere, pick up smoking, hang with those douches!" Craig argued making me groan.
"Ignoring you? It's barely been a day! And smoking? I've been smoking since fucking middle school! And those douches actually give a shit about me! Don't fucking talk to me till you figure out what's apparently stuck up my ass!" I spat back, getting up. "Wait Tweek!" Clyde yelped, snatching a hold of my wrist. I rolled my eyes and looked down at him. "What?"
"I wasn't part of this, please, stay with me!"
I snickered, catching them off guard.
"Damn, so you guys do know what's up my ass, and you still try to play dumb? God, grow up."

I huffed, walking back towards Ken and the guys. I can't believe the nerve of those assholes.
_____________

"Alright, later Ken, I'll see you after class" I said, waving bye to Kenny. "Yeah, later dude" Stan waved, whilst walking into the room. I followed after him.
"Man, I'm so lucky I have you in here" I muttered. "Yeah, now you can sit with an actual cool kid" he said with a snicker. I just smiled, sitting in the empty desk next to him. Token and Craig walked in. They exchanged looks, but didn't tell me anything. Token did slide me a note while walking past me though.

'I know you need space, so I'll give it to you. I'm sorry on behalf of Craig and Clyde if they say anything rude/offensive. I can't control what they do or say.' I rolled my eyes, muttering a 'thanks I guess' to myself. I crumbled the note and turned my attention to Stan, who started talking. "Man dude, my nose is huge, I look like a fucking bird" he whined, poking at his nose with his pencil.
"Totally dude, I accidentally mistook you for a toucan the other day" I said, making us snicker. "Thanks, real nice dude" I just grinned. "Real cute, move so I can get by" we looked up, Cartman being there with a mischievous grin. "Walk around fat ass" Stan said. "Look I'm sorry, I know it's hard for lovers to part!" he obnoxiously said in a semi-loud voice.
"Oh but Eric, it gives us all the more reason to stay together! Giving being lovers and all!" I said, being over dramatic too. Pulling a snicker out of Stan.
"It's just a few inches though Tweek, you two are a power couple who will live through this, I promise!" Eric yelled. Stan groaned "but fat ass! I can't bare being a few inches further, I'm already confided into this desk, making it harder to kiss him!" Stan whines at him.
"Aw screw you guys!" Cartman spat, walking around us. Stan and I snickered, feeling fairly accomplished.

Man, I hope I meet a guy like Stan one day. I really miss being in a relationship.. it gets lonely. Like Ken has butters, Kyle is with Stan, Cartman and Heidi.. it sucks man, I want a boyfriend too. Oh well, just gotta be patient..
I'm still surprised Heidi got back with Eric though, at least she calls the shots now though.. I'm pretty sure Eric has lost a pound or two on the diet she has him on..
_______________

Craig's POV

"Dude.. what the fuck"
___________________________

Song: Colour Fade
By the Funeral Suits