Chapter 1

Lance's pov

Tired and exhausted I come back from blues hanger and the first thing anyone said was said by Shiro "Lance how could you mess up like this, you almost killed us all" he yelled and everyone nodded I agreement and stared at me like I was some caged animal and not the kind with sadness and care but anger and annoy meant.

My head shrunk into my neck "I'm sorry I was trying to help" the team looked at each other and and walked away in disgust. Walking back to my room I went in the bathroom and found a razor I was just done with Voltron, I am not needed Keith is back and Allura would want to start to fly blue again so I am just in the way. As saying all the negative thoughts I could think of I took the razor to my skin on my wrist and next thing I new blood was all I could think of it looked so satisfying.

Once realising the time I walked to the dinning hall to have dinner. Honestly I don't want to see them that are just going to say how useless I am I said in my head. I walked in and no one even realised usually when I sat down there would already be plates of food, good food not that goo coral makes. But everyone had Hunks favourite cooking and I sat here with goo. "Um Hunk, why do you guys have a different meal to me" that then caught every ones attention "Lance stop being so picky, you get what you get and don't get upset" those words said by Pidge hurt she was like a sister to me.

I felt so sick after eating all that disgusting goo I ran to my bathroom and threw it all up. Staring up at my roof I felt tired I couldn't sleep. "Mama,Mama I missed you so much" " oh mi amor why have you come back, everyone is dead because of you". Waking up I was crying suddenly balling my eyes out why was I thinking about home now that all think I'm dead anyway so why.

*CRASH* "whoa what the hell was that" I said to myself running out of my room and meeting the green,red.black and yellow paladin with Allura and Coran already there. And there stood the galra one particularly came forward and walked over to me I had no idea what was going on but the team didn't do anything to stop him or her from taking me then finally Allura spoke out "take him if you want he's useless to us just leave the ship and take him kill him or keep alive we won't care". And so another two galra came behind me and took me by the arms. Myself screaming for anyone to save me but they just stared and watched as the galran ship close and fly off.