Chapter 3

I woke up to a knock on the door. Sleepy I got up and opened the door and there stood Zethrid. " come on we are going to breakfast" I nodded and followed the galran. Once reaching the dinning hall everyone stood and greeted me Lotor sat and greeted though. I sat as did everyone else.

"Did you have a good sleep, blue?" Lotor asked I was confused of what he called me 'blue' I ignored it and nodded in agreement. The food was amazing it was a fruit salad I didn't even know how they had fruit up here. The generals and Lotor were talking to each other I think about voltron then lolled at me. " Lance, do you know any of voltrons weaknesses?" Ezor asked nicely, I shook my head "those guys never tell me anything, so I am not much help I will be but I do know some of their past". Everyone nodded and left so it was just me and Lotor.

"Why are you being so cooperative, we took you away from your friends?" Lance was surprised "well they never treated me good and" Lotor cut me off by grabbing my wrist and yelling "LANCE WHAT IS THIS ON YOUR ARM?!" I shoved my arm back and ran out of the room and slammed my bedroom door. Was he worried about me or what if he was going to use it against me to get information about voltron. That day I was asked no more questions since I locked myself in my room everyone of the generals came to cheat on me probably by Lotor's orders. *KNOCK* there was a sound coming from the door sounded like a knock then a voice "hey Lance, I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to, will you let me in?" He didn't even have to ask there was just something about him that calmed me and I trusted that so I unlocked the door and let him come in as I sat back down on my bed.

Lotor pointed to the bed like he wished to sit down so I nodded and he sat, the prince almost looked sad who knows but he really did seem sorry. "Sorry I ran out suddenly I should have told you why I have these scars" Lotor then started listening as I spoke of how I got the scars "at the castle with Voltron the team treated me like I was a piece of trash on the side walk, and I finally snapped So I cut" Lotor had sadness in his eyes "how long" I took a deep breath "not long it was an hour before you came, that's when I made the first cut". Suddenly I felt a squeeze around my body it was Lotor he was hugging me "how about this lance, you have fighting experience I guess" I shrugged my shoulders and he opened his mouth once more "then what if you became one of my new generals, the others don't mind you and you seem to have been through a lot so how about getting revenge on Voltron". I went completely blank will I be able to get revenge? Then I decided my answer.

See next chapter to find out what Lance tells Lotor😋😋