Chapter 2

Lance's pov

It was dark all I could see is black the floor was cold and hard. Then I realised what had just happened the galra took me and everyone just watched. Thinking to myself what if no one really needs or misses me my family thinks I'm dead and have probably gotten over it but even Voltron did nothing when they were dragging me away.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts when five galra came in there was a little light just to see them. "I see your finally awake it's been about an hour and if your wondering what happened your friends let us take you away and you had a panic attack so Acxa knocked you out". I looked at them not scared but confused "oh yes I am sorry for my rudeness, I am Lotor Prince Lotor to be exact and this girl who knocked you out is Acxa and the pink one is Ezor then the boys Zethrid and the one with the cat is Narti", just when I was about to speak Lotor cut me off "and you are the blue paladin" "um yes but my name is Lance, Lance McLain".

Lotor gestured for his generals to leave the cell and came down to my level on the floor by kneeling down his long white hair in his face. "Listen Lance, we are not going to hurt you we just want to know what Voltron is up to and we are not as cruel as you think we shall do no harm we have been monitoring you and Voltron for the past weeks have have seen how they have treated you". When he was saying that he looked like he was actually concerned about me but he's probably trying to get on my good side. As he left the cell he told something to the guy named Narti I think it was to do something and softly pointed to me.

The galra ships are so big I thought to myself while walking through the halls with Narti I had no idea where we were going. We stopped outside a room and walked in it was spacious and big a queen bed a desk, wardrobe most of this I didn't have at the castle. "Is this where I am staying?" I asked nicely to the galran but he shook his head and said quietly "if you agree to stay here this will be your permanent room" after saying the sentence he walked out and I decided to get some sleep I didn't bother to look around I was exhausted.