Seong Woo- Neighbor

Its 8:30 already and your running towards the elevator because your so late at your class.  And  suddenly you bump at someone, your books are around so you grab them quickly but someone yells at you. (btw you live in a apartment)

"Hey! Are you blind!"

You look at the person who yells at you but your jaw drops.

Oh my Goodness! Is he an Angel!?? He's so good looking! He's tall, he's skin and his body is perfect! -Your mind

"Hey! Stop staring at me like that your creeping me." he said.

You stand up and reply "I'm really sorry, I'm in a hurry." you started running

"Wait up!" He said.

"Why?"

"Are you going to school?" He ask.

"Yup! I'm really late, we can hang out later after my class." you said and go onto the elevator.

30 mins. later...

You make it at your school and its already recess. You just sit at your chair and your very hungry because you didn't eat breakfast. So you go at the canteen to eat something.

You buy your favorite food but your wallet is missing. It's not in your pocket, you go back to your classroom to check your wallet at your bag but it wasn't in there. You freak out. But you're thinking to go home to check it. So you just walk home and searched for it but it wasn't in there.

Oh no!!  -you.

You go out of your apartment and asked the guard if he sees any wallet but he did not. You sadly walk out.

"Are you looking for these?" You hear someone at your front so you look who was it but your shook that it is the boy who you bump with earlier.

He gave you your wallet and "Your welcome." he said and smiled at you.

You hug him tightly "OMG!! THANK YOU!!" you reply.

"Uhm..." He push you a little bit and he laugh.

"Are you going to treat me?" -him.

"Okay lets go to a Cafe." You said and started walking.

"By the way I'm Seong Wo I live near your apartment." He introduce.

"What? How did you know where I live?" you ask.

"Well Y/N...." -him.

"Even my name!? Are you my stalker?" -you.

"Well Y/N I have a crush on you since you move in in here. I saw you holding your baggage and I totally in love at first sight. Your so beautiful, I remember that you wears a turtle neck and that sleeveless "thingy" I don't know." He laughs because he didn't know how to call that outfit.

"I am so in love with you. When I saw you earlier I didn't know it was you, I'm really sorry because I yelled at you I didn't mean it I just don't know it was you."

Your heart is beating so fast. Dug, Dug, Dug, Dug. You don't know what to response because your shook.

"Y/N your blushing." Your shy at that time, you just smiled at him and look at his eyes.

"Y/N give me a chance to love you! Please! I will never hurt you. I will protect you and Love you, just give me a chance to love you." 

"Uhm.. Okay but are you serious? I don't know you but..." He kiss you to stop talking.

"WHY DID YOU KISS ME!!?? THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!" you yell and cross your arms.

"Your so cute when your mad" Yes, your mad at him but you can't resist him so you just smiled and laugh a bit.

"Y/N you can trust me, I'm not like those idiots and assholes out there. I can make you happy and I can love you because it is what I'm feeling Y/N pleaseee give me a chance I will never fail you, I promise cross my heart"

Your mind don't know what to response but your heart said yes.

"Yes!"

"REALLY!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! THANK YOU!!" - he shouted.

He was really happy and he's also jumping like crazy, and your just laughing at him because you make him smile.

"I love you soooo muchhhhh!" he said while he softly touch your face.

"I love you toooo Oppa!" You answered and he kiss you."

~~~

~~~

If you want more please leave a like and comment "MORE" :)

(Sorry for my bad grammar I hope you understand me, Don't bash me. Nobody's perfect)

Thank you for reading! :)