The new guy

Sam's pov
————————————————————————————————————
I was sitting in English class waiting for it to start. It took forever for the new teacher to get here, but she finally walked in and was with a boy. And damn was he hot "so class I'm you're new teacher Mrs.brock, and this is my son Colby" she told him to sit next to me. He walked over and took his seat all I could do was stare at how beautiful he was, but then FUCKKKKK he looked at me "oh hi" he said "oh umm hi" I felt myself blushing ALOT I'm surprised I haven't said anything dumb yet, "what's you're name" he said looking at me I just stared straight at my desk but I didn't want to seem rude so I looked up "My names sam, what's yours?" I was mentally slapping myself I'm so dumb the teacher already told me his name I was cut from my thoughts when I heard a beautiful laugh, "I love you're laugh" I said but I didn't mean to say it out loud "thanks you" he said laughing, FINALLY the bell rang now I can go home and scream at how stupid I am.

Once we were done packing all are stuff up Colby turned to me "do you want to come over to my house and get to know each other a little more" "oh ya sure" I said packing the rest of my stuff I was screaming in my mind cause I'm actually going to his house.

We got there and his house was huge, it looked like a mansion "wow you're house is big" "i know I got here and my jaw dropped" he said. We walked in and went to his room and did some homework "so I was wondering if I could ask you something" he said looking at me "ya what is it" there was a pause and he looked down "are you gay, I mean I'm just asking cause I'm gay also an-" "yes I'm gay" I said with a laugh "why did you want to know" "just wondering" "oh ok" we kinda just stared at each other and I couldn't help myself I leaned forward and kissed him, but when he didn't push me away and kissed me back I was surprised. We pulled away and I smiled "I really like you sam" he said blushing "I really like you to" I said with a chuckle, and this time he leaned in and kissed me.

That was 7 years ago me and Colby now have a house of are own and an adopted child name Keith (from voltron kskdkd) we love him and we love each other.

The end

——————————————————
Hey bitches I'm back so ya ok bye