Tyler

"Can you not?" I frowned as Sawyer was messing up my fringe. He doesn't understand it like it is so hard to achieve that and there's him throwing it all down the water. Like..no.
"Come on Ty you're the only diva we're waiting." he groaned.
"Well excuuuuuse me for trying to look nice.." I smirked,fixing my fringe and rolling up sleeves on my shirt. "Are you done yet?!" Hannah yelled from living room where she was sitting with Con.
"Yes,princess is finally done!" Sawyer laughed and I rolled eyes following him downstairs.
"Wow exactly, 54 minutes to fix a fringe and put on one shirt..." Franta laughed.
"Hey isn't that less than last time?" Hart added.
I rolled eyes again,crossing my arms over my chest "Well after you have finished making jokes can we get on going?"
"Yeah yeah come on he is right.." Sawyer chuckled and we all took our stuff going to our cars. Personally,I am totally against going to a non-gay club but..why not once? After I broke up with my boyfriend Joshua, I haven't gone out in such a long time. Hannah and Connor hardly made me agree but they really twisted my leg and I had to accept. At least I look hot. Who knows maybe I'll meet someone.
After 10 minutes we arrived and went in. It started awful:
1. The bodyguard at entrance almost did not let me in because they didn't believe me I'm over 21. Seriously...?
2. I am fu**ing shorter than everyone here so probably no one will see me in crowd.
3. There's so many girls in here. They are pretty but...meh..
4. Someone spilled beer on at bar.
I gave up and went to sit at our lounge ,wiping it off of me. At this moment I was beyond pissed and no one better touch me.
"You alright girl?" Hannah came to me. "No? Just I want to be alone for a bit." she just nodded and moved on going to take drinks with rest.
I sighed and rubbed my forehead and looked up. And there he was. Someone I wanted tonight. Even in dark I saw those blue eyes that lightened up whole room. I wanted him. Nothing else mattered.
But...next to him. There was a girl. Hot girl. Please don't let him be straight.