Chapter 3

Tyler's POV

I woke up in the morning with massive headache. My head was seriously about to explode and there was something rumbling around my stomach. I had such hangover it wasn't even a hangover it was a fucking like exclamation mark! I got up (hardly) and crawled to bathroom,leaning over toilet hoping to throw up,to make myself feeling bit better. But I couldn't all I felt is even more nauseaus and I felt like my brain is going to fall out through my eyeballs.

I didn't remember a single thing I did last night. Maybe I brought home someone but they felt hell of embarrassing and just left before I woke up.

I took a shower and laid on my couch with nice cup of tea, watching "Orange is new black" on TV.

I looked over and saw small piece of paper on my coffee table. I took it and it said "I had lovely night, call me boy. Leah" and a lipgloss mark at the bottom.

WHAT EVEN?! I had sex with a girl? Noo no,uh-uh,no. I am fully gay,gayer than you might think, I couldn't... just no. I have to ring Hannah. "Hey there party boy,how ya feeling?" Hannah's voice cheered through other side.

"Hannah,what the hell happened last night?" I whined,rubbing my head.

"Well where do I start?" she chuckled "You got drunk,you puked all over one bartender working there,then you got home with a girl"

"I did?! Seriously?!"

"Yes we were all soooo confused when we saw you sucking her face but you didn't want to talk to anyone so.."she laughed. "Oh my God Hannah,she left me a note,she had good time,God knows what I told her and did to her..." I half laughed,half cried.

"Oh you player.." she laughed and then I heard a ding fom my phone,meaning I got text.

"Gotta go Hannah, I got a text, I'll call you later we can go eat some lunch later maybe.."

"Yeah sure,let's go eat lunch at 4 pm later" she laughed "but yes sure,bye girl" she said and hung up. I shook my head and chuckled checking that text. Unknown number. Okay weird.

"Hey there, it's Troye from club. You had good time last night?" well first of all who the fuck is Troye? And who gave him my number?!

I replied to him straight away "Sorry I don't remember meeting a Troye,mind giving me a hint? I was wasted"

I waited like 5 minutes for reply and the. I got it "You passed next to me last night giving me your number telling me to call you, but calls are overrated so..I'm texting :-)"

And then it hit me.. oh yeah that's the guy I saw from all across the club lighting up whole room with his sexiness. Why didn't he come home with me?

"Oooh right I remember. Haha,I had quite a night..."

"I saw that .. Do you want to meet maybe for a drink?"

Yummy.

______________

Hey guys! Yeah this is maybe a shitty part but I wanted to make it as funny as I could so it's on you to rate it and comment! I'll accept any critisism so please comment and let me know if I should continue writing. :-)

Kisses, Nani!