chapter 1

I got out of bed and ran in the shower it was 4:00 pm  i had my phone set before my mom woke up from her nap . I ran out of the shower and brushed my hair then i ran to my blow dryer and blow dyed my hair then I straighted my hair then teased it. I got out of the bathroom and looked at my phone it was 4:30 pm i ran to my dresser and got on red skinny jeans and a botdf shirt and i grabed my phone and my bag of clothes and stuff and climbed out my window and ran to Rexx's house I stared to climb up the tree in front of Rexx's bedroom window i climbed up and opened the window " hey Rexx" i said quietly " hey" he said with a huge smile " why are you so happy?" i giggled  he reached behind his back and pulled out BOTDF tickets i screamed i run into his arms " omg thanks you so much REXXREXX" i screamed (thats for nickname for Rexx) " when is it??" i asked " tomorrow!!" he screamed "cool can i stay here for the night?" i asked with my head on his lap " sure its a good idea the shows at 12:00 am!!" he said with a smile. I got up and went in the bathroom to change in my PJ'S i got out fo the bathroom and Rexx's was asleep i went and got his hellokitty blakcet and fell asleep on the floor......................