Sneaking

Jimin's P.O.V.

"So look, final check:
We're gonna enter through the back, hopefully not get caught so early, go around the area avoiding the people on sectors A-28 and G-53, and we can easily get through to the office. Then, you'll go and ring the fire alarm and exit the building while I'll take that opportunity to go inside the room and get the pen drive. Got it?"

Jungkook nodded his head as I repeated our plan.

I led the way, putting up a confident persona for the sake of my little Kookie, regardless of how truly petrified I actually was at that moment. I mean, who wouldn't be? Just imagine, your pedophile father harasses you and threatens you and sends you on a dangerous, I repeat, dangerous mission, would you not be afraid?

I actually still wonder how he's even sure that the pen drive will absolutely be there, on the table of the main office... Well, we can worry about that later.

Or not. No, we'll just leave it, too risky.

My train of thought was cut down as I felt a tug at the sleeve of my hoodie. I looked down to see Kook staring up at me with concern in his eyes.

"Hyung, what will do if we get caught...?" Huh

Well, that's a question I didn't really think about... What would we do? It's not like we're trained or anything either. "We won't get caught." I went with, not wanting to worry the poor baby. [A/N: oml it's getting boring to read, I know, I'm sorry, but I promise it'll get better as it goes]

Soon, we were at the back door of the building, both taking a deep breath before looking at each other and nodding. And so the plan began...

Time skip to 15 minutes later

We were on sector B-38 already, with a tiny little bit of seduction required, but let's not get back to that. Now we just needed to get to the elevator, which was literally just two steps away from us, but the guard sitting- more like half-sleeping- was restricting our way.

So we waited. For about ten more minutes and quickly rushed to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor.

Click.

Weird... That's not the sound an elevator makes... Anyway, we were about halfway there when Jungkook's small hands [bEcAuSe I sAiD sO.] squeezed my own. I looked down, once again, to find him with a nervous expression and taking a deep breath. I quickly squeezed back, no words needed to be said, and as the door opened, we both nodded our heads at each other and ran into different directions - I, towards the office. Him, towards the fire alarm.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response, but just went inside on getting none.

I saw a pen drive - a blue one - and picked it up. The fire alarm sounded, and I quickly turned to rush out of the room, only to crash against a strong chest.

Fuck.

Panicked, I tried to escape but my arms were grabbed skillfully and brought behind my back, earning a low wince from me.

Then everything blacked out.

_______________________________________

Ayo what's poppin'? (Lmao don't answer that) I know it was a short update, and a LATE one at that, I deeply apologize, but the next chapter will also be up soon to make up for it.

The next chapter will be basically everything, in Jungkook's pov and it will also explain more about Jimin too, so do look forward to it ❤

Much love 💜💜💜
Kâmpher.