Shopping.....

Emily's POV:

I didn't waste a single second and rushed out as I saw the call was still continuing

"Actually, Mia...."

"Yeah...yeah, I heard everything. But please, if you can my princess, go home and dress up.. I'll come to pick you up at sharp 6:30"

"Alright, bye then..." I started the engine as fast as I could and drove off. In 10 mins, I got home and rushed upstairs but unfortunately stumbled over the the edge of the mat in the dressing room.
I gritted my teeth in both pain and frustration and got up. It was 6 and I had to get ready in 30mins.
I hurriedly opened the wardrobe and took out any outfit I saw in front of me , but, then unfortunately I had a formal dress in my hand and I was tired of wearing them and so I put it back and chose this one:

I wore it and rushed off to make my hair. Since I didn't had much time i just brushed my hair and out on a light makeup, defining my eyes.

It was 6:25 and I was completely ready and put the phone in my purse and went on to wear my sandals.

6:30pm:

I heard the sound of the horn and came out of the house. It was as expected Mia and I smiled at her. I turned back and locked the door and went towards the car and sat on the seat beside the driver's.

"Damn....you look beautiful, jagi" she exclaimed.

"And you sexy......" I looked at her as a smirk appeared on my face and she covered her chest coz her dress was a lil revealing.

"Yah! W...where are you thing you're looking at, little girl?" She asked in a kidding tone and I replied:

"Oh...gosh! I can't control and I bet boys will trip over for you..."as I covered my face with my hand laughing at my silly remarks for her shaking my head side to side at a fast pace.

"Yah...!! With whom were you talking these days? Huh!? That you've started thinking about these things.." she said while patting my head looking at me with a detection look.

"Aniyahhh....!! Unnie, I'm puuurrrreeee...."  I said while closing my eyes ensuring what I said.

"Yeah.....! Very pure...Now let's go" and she started off the engine and drive off.

The radio in the car had one of my favourite songs playing "Cheap Thrills"
I was jamming to the song when the car stopped.

"Comme...let's go..."unnie whined as she pressed my arm in excitement.
I looked back at her with a smile and we both got out of the car like richie's.....😁😁💸💸

We both entered the mall holding each other's hand in excitement gossiping about different topics until we landed on the 3rd floor.

"Well....what will you choose? First clothes or....other accessories?" Mia asked as I quickly replied "Clothes" as I saw a store diagonal of us displaying the best dresses I've ever seen.