Ji Su

I gulped again when he looked at me with a strange look yet scary......
But I understood what he meant by this stare.....he didn't understand anything!
I gulped again, staring at his burning eyes of rage.
"Uhh... actually...I wanted to say sorry for whatever I had done w..when I was drunk" I mumbled looking down at my feet.
I could hear a hum followed by a gasp.

"So! She is the one who you were with last night! Uh? She is the one who Jimin was talking about. I see.....you all look perfect! Don't you?" the girl smirked looking at me.
I was standing there blankly.
"Emily, go!" Taehyung ordered as I nodded and drew back my steps, ready to turn.
"Wait!" I could hear the girl's heels make a clicking sound,  towards my direction. I looked up at her as she held my shoulders tightly and looked at me intensely.
"Listen, I don't know, how, but  you got this much bravery to drink with my boyfriend....and go for clubbing!? Huh!? Who do you think you are? His girlfriend?* Chuckles* Do you think a CEO like him can accept you bitch type of a girl.... who just cares about looks!? Ugh.....no baby! He loves me.... understand? He just cares about me! Got it!!"
I was just dumbfounded, and was staring at her....my eyes almost tearing up. I don't know why but like my heart was just tearing apart from each of the word she shaped out from her lips. As if, it stopped beating....she left my shoulders free as I blinked my watery eyes which were now blurring my sight. She was glaring at me , as I looked down, sighing.

Taehyung's POV:
Ji su was literally calling me as her boyfriend to Eme. I obviously didn't want her back......coz I knew this time too...she would be faking it. I clenched my fist inside my pocket as I looked at Eme who had her tears threatening her to fall off as Ji Su held her tightly by her shoulders.
I didn't know why but I was staring at her, staring at her brown eyes just to find pain in her eyes. She was feeling pain to hear me as Ji Su's boyfriend? But why? Wasn't she drunk when she said she liked me? Then...why....why is her eyes teary? She doesn't even knows if she likes me or not in reality. She looked down as Ji Su let her go. I didn't wanna say anything coz maybe I want to tell her that I really didn't have any girlfriend but I was afraid she would start growing feelings for me which I can't give her back. I was afraid she would be weak from heart like me. I didn't want anyone, be like me. So I decided just to do whatever she liked.....I didn't stop Ji Su....now, maybe she would try to be away from me.
I looked back at her as she looked at me with her soft gaze again as her eyes were still filled with tears. My heart felt broken as I saw her with tears. I stepped front as she turned back and left.
"I swear she really had something planned..." Ji Su crossed her arms, turning toward me "otherwise she wouldn't have tears in her eyes...would she?"
"Ji Su... stop it already! Didn't I say you from the very beginning to stop calling me your boyfriend? " I shot back with a tone of annoyance in my words.

"Taehyung....why would I? I loved you and I still love you....so what's wrong in telling you as my boyfriend...! Afterall, I came back from Australia after full 5 years....that also leaving Se Jun behind....you should really accept me" she said nagging to me, making me feel all irritated.

"Just stop! I don't want you.....I am happy living alone....you already made my life a hell and I don't wanna make the rest of my life, a hell! So just leave!" I sat on the chair as she followed me upto the chair.

"Taehyung....it's enough! We had enough fighting already! I haven't come here to fight with you....." She paused as she sat on the edge of the table, sitting opposite to me. "Listen to me, my father wants me to marry, but I don't....also Se Jun wants me as his wife...but I swear....I wanna marry you!" She whispered, smiling to me.
I knew the f**k that she was again  faking the shit.
"Ji Su..... similarly I don't wanna marry you! Simple....now go!" I smirked as I opened my files again to go back to work.
"I guess.....that girl....she has gave some sparkles right!? That's why, you're behaving like this, aren't you? That fu***** shit! " She smirked as she rolled her eyes.
"For God's sake, Ji su! Just leave already!" My blood started to boil as  I clenched my hand into a fist.
"But remember this....Taehyung....I will make you mine!" She glared as she slammed the door and I could hear her clicking sound of the heels giving a faint sound.
I sat back as I laid my head down. I love her so much, still now... I just wanna hug her so bad! But she? She just wants my money....her dad....she... everyone just wants money!!! The f****** money!!! My heart still beats so loud as she stepped at my office after full 5yrs. Somewhere down, I felt happy. But my mind led me to say words that she didn't expect. My mind led me say that I didn't want her anymore......I didn't wanna marry her.....but indeed I wanted her back....!! I just love her so much....so much......but she....she wouldn't just care as she did years ago......she made my beautiful family against me......and from that day I made up my mind that I didn't wanna see her again! Never ! Ever!
I got up as my eyes let out a tear which nobody cared for.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So..guys? How was it? Maybe not that good but I still tried....😁😁 What bout' the new character? Ji Su?
But whatever....update will be soon!❤

                ❤________________❤