Chapter 1

I have to train hard to actually succeed as well at UA academy and not just get in through recommendation and be worse than those who didn't go through recommendation!

I was jogging and I know that technically my body should've been tired but weirdly enough it wasn't.
I kept jogging and I jogged past someone oddly familiar so I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to face the boy.

It's the greenette from earlier, WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING OUT NOW?!

He didn't pay attention to me as I payed him. I didn't know exactly what happened except that I grabbed his wrist as he was about to pass by.
He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Who are you?" It was the only thing I managed to say to the sudden reaction of my muscles and nerves.
He looked slightly scared about what would happened next so he answered my question.
"I-I'm M-Midoriya I-Izuku" He replied while trembling.
I let go of him and smiled.
"Arigatou Midoriya!*" He looked at me even more puzzled than earlier.
"Huh?" He said with an obvious hint of confusion.
Since I was basically just 1 cm shorter than the greenette you calmly patted his head.
"I'm glad you're fine after what happened earlier" I looked at him and smiled with a genuine smile.
He looked at me still confused of how I knew.
"I happened to be the one that was running behind you to help your friend" I reached out to shake his hand.
He just looked at my face then my hand, up and down for a little while until I grew inpatient and grabbed his hand and shook it.
His cheeks bursted of a cherry blossom pink-ish and I gave out a small smile.
"Well, I gotta go but it was nice meeting you Midoriya!" You let go of his hand and started to jog away and waving goodbye.

"You too.."

I continued jogging and I looked towards the horizon as the sun was setting.
"Perhaps I should get back.." I said with a bit of disappointment in my tone since it was a beautiful view over the horizon.
I walked towards the messy beach to get closer to the sundown. When I looked out over the horizon I felt so at peace and it felt so relaxing.
I squat down and lightly let's my fingers touch the water.

*Buzz*

I noticed a vibration from the back of my pocket so I fished out my phone and then quickly took a photo of the beautiful and mesmerizing sunset and then looked at text messages.
"Hm..Kaminari-kun.."

From: Kaminari Denki
To: (L/N)(Y/N)
8:46 pm
I saw what happened on the news
Are you alright?!

From: (L/N)(Y/N)
To: Kaminari Denki
8:47 pm
Haha, don't worry about me Kaminari! I'm good :)

I put my phone back in my pocket and started walking home.

~*•*~

When I came home I looked at my phone to see the clock saying: 9:41 pm. I heard the TV was turned on and went to turn it off and to my surprise my father was sleeping on the couch. I looked at him with surprise and confusion.

He never comes home this early..

But my face shifted from surprise and confusion to warm hearted and caring face expression. I walked over to my room where the extra comforters were and I walked to my room to get one and a pillow. I walked back to the living room quite fast and threw the comforter over my father and put the pillow under this head and then turned off the TV.
"Baka.." I muttered but smiled.
I walked out of the living room and back to my room.
I laid down on my bed and took a deep breath.