Chapter 9

"Sorry if I startled you, but I was just practicing..."
His tone returning back to his cold one.

I still looked at him with a shocked expression as I didn't know how to react to his sudden actions.

"I..um...o-okay.." I stammered but can you blame me? In that situation?
I sighed as I rubbed my forehead but got away from him as I continued walking to school trying to forget what just happened.

What in the world just happened?!

I looked down at the smooth concrete as I felt my face turn hot and really warm for a second but I shook my head as I bumped into someone's back.
I looked up from the concrete to see a huge crowd of reporters swarming the school.

This does not look good..

I tried to get past everyone without anyone paying attention to me but I was clearly wrong.

"Oi! You! How are All Might's classes? What is it like to have the symbol of peace as your teacher?"
I looked around awkwardly as I tried to find my escape from the crowd that was bombing me with questions.

"Um..well..he's..um"
I wasn't sure how to get out of the situation as I kept looking around for an escape.

I felt a grip by my wrist as I was dragged away from the crowd towards school grounds.
I almost stumbled and fell but to only be caught by a pair of rather muscular arms.
I looked at the person that saved me by the reporters and was met with scarlet hues.
I hurriedly stood straight up as I bowed multiple times before my savior.

"ARIGATOU BAKUGOU!!"
I basically yelled because of my embarrassment and my face growing hotter and hotter my every second.

"Tch..you should be more aware of your surroundings.."
He avoided my gaze as he continued towards the school building.

I sighed out in relief and let my lips curve into a smile and I continued walking towards the school building as well.

I looked back towards the gate to see Aizawa-sensei telling the reporters off and that they should leave school property as they were currently disturbing the school's classes and students.

As I looked at Aizawa-sensei walking towards the school, the one persistent reporter walked towards school property but a huge metal door closed off the crowd with the school.
I sighed in relief as the reporters problem seemed to be under control.

~*•*~

Class had started and everyone was seated as Aizawa-sensei entered the classroom.
"Good job on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results"

I looked at Aizawa-sensei's usual 'too tired for this' eyes and his voice, extremely bored.

"Bakugou, you're talented so don't act like a kid"
I looked at the comment Aizawa-sensei made because I told him that too at the day of the quirk apprehension test.

As I expected the worst by Bakugou as he got called a 'kid' I slowly began to start getting cautious to what he would do.
To my surprise he just accepted the comment and told the erasure hero that he was aware of it.

"And Midoriya"
I looked over at the greenette and was a bit worried how the teacher would react to Midoriya's smart but a bit reckless behavior.

"You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?"
 Aizawa-sensei said as he looked at the papers from the last class with All Might that had been notes and recorded.

"You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk, if you fix the control issue though there's a lot of things you could do"
Midoriya's face lit up at the comment.
His facial expression literally turning from devastated to a little kid full of hope.
It made me smile at his cute behavior.