00 | introduction

welcome to mistaken identity.

Talia Thompson never wanted to tutor the school's dumbest jock, and waste her Friday night away. And no, she isn't being harsh. It is a very true fact. And, a fact to prove that theory was when he couldn't even get his number right, which resulted to her spamming an innocent guy's message box with death threats.

Enzo Tucker was tired of fake. The fake lifestyle, the fake glamour, fake friends, fake everything. He knew that it all came with the package of being a celebrity, but all he ever wanted was a taste of freedom and authenticity, and he got it. In form of a loud mouthed, humorous teenage girl, who accidentally sent him some messages.

She keeps talking to him because she finds him funny and she also knows misery loves company and her company came in the form of a stranger. While the only reason why he talks to her is because he wants to get to know the person who might just end up being his first genuine friend in ages.

excerpt.

What!! Is your brain that small.
Nevermind, wouldn't want you to hurt your pretty brain thinking about it.”

You know for a jock you are pretty...

Pretty dumb, yep that's the word.

Ouch.

Ouch?!!??

What did this person do to you?

This person? Aren't you Thomas Jefferson or are you too dumb that you've forgotten your name?

How dare you compare me to that whoever that pig is?

So you aren't Thomas??

Yeah, I think that's been pretty much laid down.

Well, shit”

Dumbass couldn't even get his own number right!!?!!!!

*This is in the form of texting.

copyrights

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means; including recording, photocopying, electronic, mechanical methods, or otherwise without prior written permission of the author.

Copyrights © 2018
xevera_

disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incident are either products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events and persons either living or dead are completely coincidental.

  notes

This is a dialogue novel which I am just writing this for fun. I've always wanted to write one, so here it goes. Updates might be slow, but I'll update at least twice a month. You'll have to bear with me. I am gonna be so busy within the next few months, and keep in mind that is not the only book I am writing.

Plagiarism is punishable by law, so don't copy mine or any other author's novel. This book is written by xevera_ on Wattpad.com in English. If seen on any other site or account on Wattpad, please report to me.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors, or any misuse of a word or a phrase, kindly point them out. This book is unedited.

Constructive criticism is allowed, but no hate comments about how you hate my characters, how flawed my writing is, or how flawed my characters are. My characters have flaws like you do, so don't go bad mouthing my characters. No name calling, all my characters are like that for a reason. And if you can't stand my writing...

On a lighter note, votes, comments and shares are appreciated. Thanks.

Vera💕

hope you enjoy this book.