02 | die idiot die!!!

talia | +1 310 461 7541

It was still raining heavily, and Thomas still hasn't shown up. That son of a gun stood me up. I was missing a tub of my favorite ice-cream for this fool. I checked the time and saw that it was almost three hours after the appointed time I gave him. The librarian has been long gone, and the janitors were already starting to close up.

I angrily reached into my bag and brought out the piece of paper where the dimwit wrote his number on. I furiously typed him his number into my cell, and waited as it rang. It almost went into voicemail before I hung the call. The fool wasn't worth any of my voicemails.

I called his cell twice before I decided to angrily spam his message box. If the fool was making out his girlfriend, Macy Adams, I was so going to kill him!!!

I tried to start off easy and nice, but who was I kidding? It's not in my nature.

You know, you are a pretty shitty human being 💩💩

I just want you to know that I hope you get held back from graduating

Then I decided to just unleash all the weapons in my arsenal.

I hope you die and rot in hell, you stupid jock.

And, to think that I even liked and complemented your hair for a millisecond😬😬

Idiot, and if you think of sending your croonies or your league of worshippers after me, you will regret the day you were born.

die idiot die!!!

FYI I pack a fucking mean punch, dickhead

If you don't know FYI means for your information.

What?

Who the heck are you, and why are you blowing up my phone with your messages!?!???

Who the heck am I? Who the heck am I? Well, I'll tell you who the heck I am, Thomas!!!

I am your tutor that you left stranded under the rain with no means of transportation and I have no money for cab fare.

And, is your brain that small?

So, now do you know me?

Still doesn't ring a bell!!!

What!! Is your brain that small.
Nevermind, wouldn't want you to hurt your pretty brain thinking about it

You know for a jock you are pretty...

Pretty dumb, yep that's the word.

Ouch.

Ouch?!!??

What did this person do to you?

This person? Aren't you Thomas Jefferson or are you too dumb that you've forgotten your name?

How dare you compare me to that whoever that guy is?

So you aren't Thomas??

Yeah, I think that's been pretty much laid down.

Well, shit

Dumbass couldn't even get his own number right!!?!!!!

A/N: I just want to say thank you to @mirawritesx for the lovely comments and shout out that she gave this book. Your feedback is appreciated.