Ab the story!

Greylee just moved from California to Canada. She hated it there and missed her best friend, Ellie. After she grieved about moving she started going to school. At that school she ignored everyone and hated being there. She always thought that nothing could replace her home in Cali. She fell into a deep depression and one student noticed her sitting alone, crying. This boys name was Jack. He talked to her and helped her calm down. After that he introduced her to his friend group. Jaeden, Finn, Sophia, Jermey, Chosen and Wyatt instantly loved her and thought she was amazing. Greylee and Jack became best friends and talked to each other about absolutely everything. Greylee started catching hard feelings for Jaeden. She realized he was dating a girl named Lilia. Greylee thought she would never have a chance with someone like Jaeden. Jack seen that her mood has changed drastically. Jack obviously forced her to tell him what's wrong. After she told him Jack comforted her. Jaeden and Lilia soon broke up and Greylee thought she had a chance. She opened up about her feelings towards Jaeden and he felt the same way. Jaeden was still in love with Lilia and didn't want to rush into a relationship. 8 long months passed and Jaeden got over Lilia. Jaedens feelings grew stronger for Greylee and he decided to ask her out. Greylee said yes and now Jaeden and Greylee are dating..

————————-
Any trigger warnings such as rape, abuse, mature content, suicide etc will be at the top of the page.

oh and i'm not a good writer so bare with me :/