chpt. 1

•Greylees POV•

it was 6:17am and i was asleep, me being greylee i obviously slept through the 7 alarms that had went off already. the 8th alarm went off and my deaf headass heard it. i was annoyed knowing i had to go to school and face all the bullies again.. but anyways i got up and rolled my eyes knowing that if i wasn't up and dressed soon my mom would come and snatch my wig.

once i was FINALLY up i went to my closet. i kept looking at my uniform, dreading putting it on. i hurried up and grabbed my grey polo and skinny dark blue jeans. i put them on and looked in the mirror and said to myself "greylee it'll be okay.. they're just jealous.." hoping that it would make me feel better. a slight smile came across my face, i somehow felt better...

i hurried up and ran to my bathroom seeing that it was 7:00am. once i made it there i did my eye brows, put on mascara and put on a light pink lip gloss. i put 2 lose and messy french braids in my hair and ran downstairs.

my mom said while rolling her eyes at me "eat your breakfast"
i laughed knowing she was joking. she soon kissed me on the forehead and said "i love you baby, have a nice day at school."
my mom is the sweetest person ever..
i love her so much..

10 minutes later i finished my breakfast and grabbed my book bag.
"have an amazing day at school honey! i love you!!" my mom shouted as i ran out of the house.

——————————————————-
did i do alright? it's my first time writing and ion know if i'm good or not.. i know this was short but it's like 2am and i'm sleepyyyy😹
but anyways thanks for reading :)
- maddie 💓