Prologue

Kellin's POV
"Oh, so is Mr. Badass scared?" Alan said in a cocky tone.

"Oh totally, because I definitely haven't done this since I was like 12? 13? Bring it, fuck faces"

The youngest or newest in the gang have to defeat everyone before you end up with every bone broken every time we move to a new place. You need to be tested to see if you are worthy or strong enough. I'm the youngest and newest even though I joined years ago. This group made me who I am today. More confident with a huge backbone.

"Whatever, I'll call out!" Tony started to count down. "1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. GOO!"

Everyone came running at me. I caught Alan by my side and flipped him while Gabe was making his was to kick my gut. I grabbed his foot and twisted it. Tay tried to kick the back of my thigh but I ended up jumping away, causing her to fall. There was about 10 people in the gang.

Tony, Justin, Gabe, Alan, Austin, Taylor, Hayley, Gerard, and Remington.

Who are all on the ground.

"10 minutes." Gerard, the leader of our gang, looked at me.

"Ugghhh!" I groaned.

"Kellin your 17. Most people here got 15 minutes at your age." Gerard informed me.

"So? Everyone is at 7 minutes" I threw my hands in the air, trying not to make a face from moving the bruises forming all over my body.

"Guys? You should all know to go for the nose!" Gerard warned. "If he can take down all of us, we all need to step up our game. The point of this is to ALL stay strong. Be prepared for everything."

"Yeah, I didn't feel like carrying his ass to the truck" Justin chuckled, getting up.

"You say that like you would be the one carrying him. You would just leave him and make him walk there." Hayley rolled her eyes and got up. She was the only one who aimed for the nose. But I know she missed on purpose since she loves me! But I mean how could you not?

"Yea true. Kellin would be fine." Justin slung his arm around my shoulder and just laughed.

Everyone here is 19 or 20 so they go easy on me. They basically all raised me when my parents threw me out for being gay, but everyone here made me a beast. Well, one of my ex's used to be in our gang, but we had to kick him out after something happened.

"Wow thanks" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"No problem, Kelly" He gave me a smile, and started to walk forward.

"C'mon, ladies in the van. Let's do this now and remember it later." Gerard called out to us. Everyone was pretty bruised up. Which isn't completely on me, just saying.

Soon we were all blasting Three Days Grace and on our way to San Diego. Sadly I have to go high school. And only me!

"Kellin, you got to go night night for school tomorrow" Austin turned off the music and told me jokingly.

"We all know you are just going to draw a penis on my forehead while I'm sleeping you dick." I glared at him.

Then I heard the faint sound of 'Bad Company' by Five Finger Death Punch playing. "Turn it up, dipshit." I yelled back Austin, who was driving while everyone else was in the back. He immediately turned it up which made a small smile appear on my face.

Not long after that, I fell asleep. With my head on Justin and my legs on Tony. They just turned 19 and were my closet friends.

Well everyone is close here, but Chester and Mitch were the ones who found me. Sadly, they passed away a while ago. We held strong, though, held our tears back from them. Since I knew they would not allow us to cry if they were here.

(A/N: YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED TO PUT 'PLZ DON'T CRY'!)