Seventeen

A/n: I have a really cool idea for a cashby and It's driving me nutsss

Vic's pov:

After I got home I made small talk with Mike and just went to my room.

My head is all over the place. Mike wants me to talk about it, but no matter how much I explain. I will never be able to let them understand what I felt or feel. It's always going to be my feeling, and mine only.

That's what makes me mad when people say they understand. Even if the event is similar or something doesn't mean they know what's going on in my head.

I heard a vibrant and I just assumed it was Kellin at first, but it was actully Andy.

I was hesitant but answered after a fee rings.

"Hello?"

"Vic? I was wondering if you were going to pick up. How did things go with Kellin?" Andy's voice beamed.

I wonder.

"I rather not talk about it over the phone. Do you think you can head over?" I ask smoothly.

"Am I dreaming? Having a nightmare? Or did Vic Fuentes just invite me to his house?" Andy joked.

"Shut up dick head. I'll start calling you AD." I rolled my eyes even if I knew he couldn't see.

"AD?"

"Andy the Dick."

"Real creative Victor."
__________________

Andy walked in and jumped on my bed. He glanced around my room. I'm guessing Mike pointed him towards mine.

"So how did you go with boy toy?" Andy questioned.

"What stays in this room stays in this room right?" I ask carefully.

Andy slowly nods.

"Okay good. But Kellin told me.... Something that is kinda unbelieveable. I'm having trouble putting my head around it and wondering if it's true." I explain the best I can.

Andy's eyes widen and he jumps up. "Oh um... What did he tell you..."

"Well, that he and his friends were...." I trailed off.

"In a gang?" Andy finishes for me.

My jaw felt like it hit the center of the Earth. If Andy knew about this gang, then it must be true. Wait, isn't he the bad guy? SHIT!

"Aren't you enemy?" I find myself asking, I'm sure it's my nerves.

"Well, saddly. I don't want to be. But my 'bestfriend' is what started everything. Now I'm regreting taking his side. But I know no one would take me back even if I tried. It just sucks you know? And I'm pretty sure Oliver is on to me and is planning something against me and my boyfriend who knows nothing about anything of this shit. It's like a huge curse that I can't find the right spell to fix it. I get if you think I'm the bad one. I kind of am in most parts. The only thing is, is that I'm wanting to change that and it's to late to reserve time and pick their side. I just fucked things so easily. Now, I have to babysit Ronnie or else his pissing father would ruin me in a snap of his finger. Everything is just so pale. Like the color y'know?" Andy states thoughtfully.

I didn't know how to response so I just gave his a small smile and hope he caught on to that I did believe him. At least I think I do. But now I have to explain this shit to Kellin tomorrow. Great.

"I don't even know why I told you this. You just seem easier to talk to already." Andy saids as he stares at my ceiling.

"I get that. You can crash here if you want. We can forget about tonight for a moment and start over."

"I would like that actually. Thanks." He smiled to himself.