synopsis

Mark-Hyung- Yugyeom said waving his strong Hyung's arm.

What do you want yugyeom .- said annoyed the boy abruptly removing the hand of his child's shoulder.

I do not know if it is real but there is this Jackson-Hyung, our beloved Hyung.- said the minor staring at a person.

Mark was surprised to hear his child saying SU Jackson was present at the company, turning over where the makne had his gaze fixed his heart began to beat strong yugyeom did not lie there a meter away was that boy who decided to abandon them, was the his beloved puppy.

Shit is more beautiful .- I said seeing Jackson watching him from head to toe.

Youngjae they see fast brat.- he shouted the surprised rapper did not believe he had seen Jackson feared that Jackson was just a hallucination.

The two guys were staring at someone that Youngjae got fed up that they did not pay attention to her, her eyes went to where the other two guys had her heart leaping with emotion her eyes lit up her beautiful rapper was there, after two months without See it again

He could not help it his body reacted by itself and ran to where Jackson was and hugged him to his body tightly surprising the Chinese-shit Jackson do not ever leave that way you do not know how worried we were love said Youngjae the boy in his arms who I saw him surprised and afraid.

Youngjae let me go, Jackson whispered to the boy who was two centimeters taller than him, trying to get away from the grip of his old bandmate and love nostalgically smiled the moments he had with each member of GOT7 were already part of his past.

I will not let you go. I will not let you go. "Said the boy, pressing him closer to his body.

You already heard it said you would release it Choi.

You do not get in Wooyoung.- Youngjae answered seeing the boy he had in his arms.

I get in because you're touching one of my members. "Wooyoung said seriously, looking at the scene that that brat had with his beautiful Chinese.

What the fuck is Wooyoung saying, Jackson, "said JB pissed off, looking angry at Jackson.

What you hear Im Jaebum maybe you are deaf Jackson Wang is already a member at 2pm, he did not tell them JYP-Hyung .- said Nichkhun smiling cynically looking at the 6 surprised boys.

You're joking right.- said jinyoung angry.

He is not joking .- said jun-ho .- Jackson is already an official member of 2 pm.- said walking where his boy was caught in the arms of that brat idiot, snatched him from Youngjae's hug abruptly.

Jackson, baby, why are you not going to help? Taecyeon-Hyung, "said Nichkhun, looking lovingly at Jackson.

If Hyung will be fine right? .- said the chestnut nervous about the scene he saw -Chansung nodded or worried Jackson, closed the door worried.

I do not want them to get close to Jackson again, "said Chansung, looking at the GOT7 guys seriously.

You who are to tell us what to do is ours. "Bambam said angrily, seeing Chansung's damn smile. A laugh was heard, Nichkhun was laughing in his face.

That you laugh stupid .- cry the youngest of GOT7.

I laugh because you are damned wrong Bambam, Jackson stopped being his, that boy is already ours since JYP-hyung said he was the new member of 2 pm.- Nichkhun said.

They are lying he can not be from his group Jackson Wang is still from GOT7 he is still ours! - Yugyeom shouted desperate.

They are wrong, Jackson is already part of 2 pm.- said Jun.k watching the ridiculous scene that GOT7 was doing they stopped doing their ridiculous scene of jealousy.

It's not some damn scene of jealousy we're just claiming what belongs to us. "Mark spoke, staring at Wooyoung.

He does not own shit, Jackson is no longer his property, he was never fucking brat. - Chansung got into pushing Mark sharply, Mark lost patience and pushed back the asshole Chansung.

The door opened and Taecyeon entered abruptly into the room that shit happens to all of you look like little children, "he said separating Mark and Chansung.

His damn lie says that Jackson is a member of 2 pm.- Jaebum shouted

They have no right to say that Jackson is his, he is not an object to be said to be his. "Taecyeon interrupted Jaebum

Do not get involved Taecyeon, Jackson is ours.- Chansung interrupted JB

It's his that his friend, boyfriend, or they just fuck him when they're fucking hot. "Chansung exploded furiously, his face was red with rage.

How do you know that, who told you. - I ask jinyoung seriously looking at Chansung

We know everything, Jackson did not tell them because they think he is no longer in his group got fed up with you.- Jun.K said looking defiantly at the six boys- he could not stand as they treated him, he got fed up that they only spoke well to him fuck them

That is not true. - The voice Hwang Chan was heard all over the place.

Oh no then what is Jinyoung? perhaps not only they wanted it for that, they only thought of you in their or pleasure, they do not care if he wanted it or not, they hurt him, they did not even love him, or I'm wrong, they ended up taking him and going to a fucking club to fuck with other people, they mistreated him. They ignored him, they thought he was not going to get tired of his fucking damn attitude towards him, I warned him if he saw tears in his eyes they were going to pay me. 

But - said Bambam but he was interrupted by Chan. it's not part of GOT7, if he left, it's his damn fault, and if they do not believe us they run to tell JYP, do not come to Jackson, or if they will not see them with us it's not a warning, it's a threat , let's go guys that Jackson is waiting for us in the truck.- said Hwang Chan walked to the exit with the other guys.

They are warned.- said Chansung seriously closed the door behind him.

What we are going to do without the Mark-Hyung.- said Youngjae sad and desperate. We're fucked. "Mark spoke with a lost look. 

Jaebum dropped to the floor, hitting the angry floor." JYP-Hyung could not do this to us. "