Parental Issues

I wake up from my dream, I quickly  look over to realize its three in the morning. I sigh as I sniffle, as I wipe my tears. I get up as I walk outside the street lights shining on me, I sit down in my jacket and blanket. I look around and start to cry again, suddenly a hand appeared on my shoulder...I looked up to see Lorenzo, he looked down at me smiling pulling up a chair. 

"Hello Lorenzo why are you up so late" I asked confused 

"I was having issues with my mom she is drunk and called me waking me up and I heard your screen door open...are you okay" he says as he wipes a tear away his cold hand shivered my spine.

"I'm okay my parents are always fighting that why I came here to get away for awhile, and im sorry about your mom" I say as I close my eyes. I could tell he was looking at me, I opened my eyes looking at him...I smiled slowly. 

"W-what"? I asked still smiling

"nothing..." there was silence between his words "you look very tired, come on" he said as he got up putting his hand out for me. I grabbed it standing up as he took me to his room, it was  big having a large bed and computer to his left of his bed and a tv facing him...almost like my room. 

"Here you wanna watch tv and if you fall asleep its okay", 

I smiled as I sat on his bed watching tv. I laid there as he went on his computer his typing making me fall asleep.  

I woke up the next morning, I opened my eyes slowly looking around. I then realized Lorenzo and I were cuddling?!. I got up slowly as I looked at him he was still dressed with the same clothes he had on last night, I opened the door as I could see my brother walking in the kitchen almost seeing me I shut his door quickly but quietly. I turned around to see Lorenzo looking at me, I gasped quietly he chuckled slowly. 

"Morning" he said slowly getting up

"what happened last night" I said rubbing my eyes I could see him walking towards me as he stood there in front of me. I looked at him, his perfect smile was looking at me. I almost fainted in that moment, 

"well you fell asleep in my bed last night and I don't really know how I got in there" he said while whispering. 
"Well I need to get back to my room asap before my brother finds out im not in there" I whisper back to him. I pointed a finger at him "and we never speak of this again understand" I say looking at him in a serious tone. He shook his head as I could hear my brother going back into his room, I opened the door and ran out to my room. I sighed of relief when I got into my room, I laughed a little.

I got dressed putting my hair  up in a pony tail, I walked out to see Lorenzo and my brother talking. They both looked at me and smiled, I smiled back then I broke the silence 

"I'm going to the store who wants to go I need someone to drive" inside I was hoping Lorenzo would say he would. 

"I will" Lorenzo looked at my brother "I'm heading to the store anyways" my brother shrugged walking away. Lorenzo looked at me and got up walking past me, his smell sent a shiver down my neck. I smiled as I waited for him, I suddenly turned away from my phone to see him shutting his door he was standing there his black hair slicked back. I smiled. 

As we were in the store I looked at my phone, it was my mom. She was calling me for the first time in two weeks, I picked up

"hey mom, I'm having a ama-" she stopped me. Lorenzo was waiting looking at me "w-what"? my voice broke. My eyes filled with tears Lorenzo looked at me confused, I tried to gulp but something stopped me. Something was in my throat "yes, I will let him know" I slowly said "I love you to mom" I hung up slowly looking at my phone. Lorenzo got closer to me he took his fingers and made me move my head to look up at him, my eyes filling with tears ready to explode. '"What happened" I started to cry "my dad got into a accident" I hugged him tightly crying. He hugged me back.

He walked me to the door opening it, my brother looked confused and got mad

"what did you do" he asked Lorenzo. Lorenzo looked at me and sighed placing a hand on his shoulder "your dad..." there was silence I looked at my brother waiting desperately for him to speak "he got into...a accident" I started to cry hearing those words again. He looked at me then walked over to me hugging me. 

I slept mostly through out the week not eating or going out of my room. Waiting for the call, I started to get impatient. Saturday night I got up hearing Lorenzo and my brother talking, I opened the door to listen to them 

"Lorenzo we need to do something about her, if she keeps acting like this we have no choice then to send her back home" Lorenzo sighed shaking his head "she is sad, probably depressed should we tell her that her dads okay, just to make her happy" Lorenzo replied "wait no then she will get mad at me and you because we lied to her" I shut my door they both looked at it. I walked slowly over to my bed falling on the ground crying, I placed my hand over my heart for how it hurt to much. Lorenzo walked in whispering to my brother to hold on. He placed his hand on my back I pushed him away from me, "g-get away" I slowly said. I looked up at him "you were gonna lie to me" I asked him my eyes bloodshot red "n-no, we were but then I said no-" "no you guys were gonna tell me my dad was okay, or take me back home" I raised my voice. I got up and looked at my brother "you" I walked closer to him "if you send me back home...you will never see me again" my voice broke once again. Lorenzo looked up at him, he looked at me angry" your my sister I can do whatever I want" I kept looking at him "then fine if you want me to send you back I will and I don't CARE if you ever see me again!" I jumped a little trying to hold back my tears I looked at him terrified. He walked away punching the wall slamming his door, I looked at Lorenzo as he got up. "I'm so s-sorry" I slowly said looking at him. He walked to his room were he shut his door. 

That night I opened my door to see his lights were on. I knocked on his door, he opened it. I stood their looking at him. "Can I come in" I asked him he shook his head, as I walked in he stood their by the door. "I'm sorry I pushed you away and snapped at you" "its okay I understand what your going through, my dad passed away last summer to Cancer." I looked at him sadly he slowly walked towards me. He then pressed his lips against mine. 

Hey guys sorry this chapter is soooo long ive been busy with school and stuff like that. So ye I love you guys bye;)