Info about the dolan twins

Ethan and Grayson Dolan, collectively know as "The Dolan Twins", are an American comedy duo who rose prominence in May 2013 on the video sharing application "VINE"! They are currently signed to AwesomenessTV, and been since 2015.
           AWARDS THEY HAVE WON
•Teen choice award for choice web star(2016)(2018)
•Male choice award for choice YouTuber(2016)
•Teen choice award for choice comedian(2017-2018)
                     NOMINATIONS
•Teen choice award for choice web star
•Comedy
•Shorty award for best YouTube ensemble
                  PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Dolan twins were born on December 16th 1999 they are currently 18 years old, their nationality is American, and their occupation is comedy.The Dolan twins come from the long valley section of Washington Township, Morris County, New Jersey. On March,27,2018, it was reported that the two would be taking a step back from YouTube. But came back on May,1,2018.
                   YOUTUBE INFORMATION
The Dolan twins have been active since 2014 and they post normally every Tuesday. They currently have 6.6 million subscribers, and 700 million viewers. They have 2 YouTube play buttons a silver one for hitting 100,000 subscribers and a gold one for hitting 1,000,000 subscribers.