Chapter 1

One day Matt was looking at his reflection in the mirror, then the magical sparkle vampire Tord walked in and started screaming "WHERE DA FRICK IS TOM?!?" Matt screamed in horror "I DON'T KNOW!!!" Tord started to make out with Matt because he couldn't find Tom, then the beautiful Tom walks in and starts to make out with Tord. Tord starts to blush vigorously and kicked Matt out of his own room. Matt starts to look for Edd, Edd walked up to Matt and started to make out with him, Matt starts to blush HARDCORELY!! Tom and Tord were still making out then Tom got drunk, Tord then proceeds to biting his butt off and Tom starts to cry and gets a pink bloody nose. (Danganrompa) X_X

And then they fricked frackled each others faces. But what they didn't know was the Jakey(me), and Noodle(Upsidedownnoodle) were in the closets filming the whole thing while having bloody noses. Because ya they can do whatever they want to do :3!!! YAAAAAAAY. Then they became British m8 and then Tord looked in the closet and started to make out with Noodle. Jakey hid but suffocated in all of the red and blue sweaters. Noodle had a bloody nose (again). Tom slurps Tord's neck and then starts to make out with Noodle. Then Matt and Edd came in and started to make out with Noodle. Then Jakey comes back to life but as the Sweater Monster and kicks everyone's ass off Dakota and Dakota(?) run away and never comes back. Jakey also runs away and gets married to the Sweater King and then Tom just screams randomly "WHERE'S MY SMURF!?!" Tord then screams "IN MY BUTT!" Then Matt just says "What do you guys want for Breakfast?" Edd then proceeds to say "It's dinner time..." EDWARDOOOOOOO then jumps through the window and starts making out with Edd. Matt then starts to cry and say "Why does nobody love meh?!" (;-;) And then Matt does to get ice cream to cheer up his lost love feelings. Tom then proceeds to dab and get naked! And while Edd and Edwardo were making out Edd touches Tom's butt and cheats on Edwardo even though they weren't dating. Jon then rises from the dead and starts to chase Noodle  and catches her butt and then makes out with her, Noodle blushes so hard and then licks da ghost Jon, But then remembers he's a ghost and that she can't really lick him...