Forever Mine

Y/n pov
I woke up to a sleeping aphmau on my lap.I smiled to my self."Shes so cute when shes sleeping.." i say outloud which makes her wake up."morning sleepy head" i say petting her head.

"Morning beautiful" she says kissing me on the cheek."Wanna meet my friends today?" She asks.I nod my head and get up.I open the fridge and grab some milk.I pour it into a cup and feel arms wrap around my waist."you will be mine forever" she says.

I 'awe' and turn around to a big hug from aphmau."come on babe" i say leading her out the door.When she gets outside she jumps up and down and points to some boys and girls.

We walk over to them and she yells "hey guys!!" They smile at her and look at me."i remember you!!!! Your that girl that ran in the house the other day" the pink haired mef'wa says.I nod awkwardly.

"Im kawaii~chan" she says "y/n..y/n l/n" i say and they all gasp."your that most wanted werewolf!!!" The emo boy yells.I nod my head."thats zane" aphmau whispers half giggling."And im garroth" the blonde one says."travis" "Kaitlyn"

I smile and look at aphmau.Shes frowning for some reason."babe whats wrong" she looks up at me and points to her shocked group of friends."i mean aphmau!!!" I yell."its ok" aph says kissing me."i dont care what anyone thinks i wanna be with you and only you y/n"

The group awes and suddenly i hear a dark voice "so y/n how have you been?" I turn around and to my surprise see....
___________________________________________
Oof cliff hanger 😅 sorry...this chapter was abit longer than what i normally write but you guys like it when i write more and at more interesting things so i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye my nerds~💙💙💙