Crybaby (Namjin)

warnings:

top!namjoon
bottom!jin
emotional!jin
sensitive!jin
praise kink
slight ice play

summary: jin is an emotional mess during sex..namjoon loves it.

*unedited*

here they were again.

jin was under his boyfriend's body while his shirt was being removed, namjoon sucking a dark mark on his neck. he moaned and squirmed beneath the taller man, not knowing how much longer he could take this. he could already feel the tears brimming at the corner of his eyes.

see, jin was extremely sensitive. the slightest sensual touch could make him whimper, moan, whine, or even cry. yeah, he often cried during sex, not because he didn't like it
or that it was painful, but because of the immense pleasure that namjoon made him feel. jin was just an emotional person. the only problem was, his sadistic boyfriend was a tease. he loved watching jin squirm under his touch. he loved hearing his high pitched moans. and he especially loved hearing his muffled screams into the pillow as he fucks him hard when he finally decides the teasing is enough. he always made sure jin felt as much pleasure as he could, he was like number one priority.

as of now, jin's shirt was finally discarded, exposing his body that namjoon loved so much. he roamed his hands all over his torso until he finally reached one of his pretty
pink nipples, pinching one ever so slightly. the small touch mad jin moan loudly, the sensation rushing straight to his cock that was straining against his jeans.

"you're so pretty, baby." namjoon whispered deeply as he licked over one of jin's pink buds. namjoon's words and the warm tongue over his nipple made him arch his back slightly, whimpering at the sensation.

jin loved being praised. he loved being told he was pretty or beautiful, or that he was doing well. something about namjoon telling him that he was good boy did unspeakable things to him.

namjoon continued to suck over his nipple whilst playing with the other one between his fingers. jin's moans got louder and louder as he did so, and that was when the first tear fell. not anything dramatic, just one tear that escaped from his eye and fell down the side of his head.

"aw is my jinnie already worked up?" namjoon said in a low tone. jin nodded slightly, not having the strength to let out any words. "just wait baby." he said as he kissed his chest and stood up.

jin hoped that maybe, just maybe, he was reaching for the lube and would finally fuck him. but he knew that namjoon wouldn't just give up that easily. and he was right.

namjoon reached for the bowl of ice that he sat next to the bed before they started, in which jin didn't even realize was there. he mentally cursed his boyfriend for being so prepared.

the younger then took an ice cube from the bowl and jin watched in anticipation as the cold water dripped from his fingers. he took the ice cube and ever so gently circled it around jin's nipple. "ah!" he cried as his back arched again. the contrast of his burning hot skin and the freezing cold ice gave him an indescribable type of pleasure. a pleasure that made another tear fall from his eye.

namjoon then took the ice cube and traced his whole torso with it, dragging the cold object into the dips of his stomach and collarbones. jin whimpered loudly as he breathing grew heavier. he couldn't stand the thick material that was trapping his extremely hard dick. "joonie..please take it off." he whined. (a/n can already see the expensive girl comments)