The Reunion.

-Elijah's P.O.V.-

Driving home with Desireé in the car was a whole other feeling that I could get used to again

Driving home with Desireé in the car was a whole other feeling that I could get used to again. I felt complete, her absence made me realise just how much we bounced off of each other. We made the other better! Something I definitely missed.

Robyn was home watching Ali for me, they had no idea that Donovan had contacted me or that Desireé was released. But I knew one little girl would be ecstatic!!

"Does she remember me?" Dee asked quietly as I turned the car off. I laughed a little before nodding.

"Yes, yes she does!" I smiled before hopping out of the car, Dee not far behind grabbing onto my t-shirt and then my hand. I could tell she was nervous about reappearing in our daughters life, but she had no reason to!

"Ali!! I'm home!!" I shouted as I heard her little feet slamming on the laminate wood floor. She stopped seeing Dee before squealing excitedly.

"M O M M Y!!" She screamed, her arms flying all over the place and her feet struggling to keep up with how fast she was moving

"M O M M Y!!" She screamed, her arms flying all over the place and her feet struggling to keep up with how fast she was moving. Soon she was in Dee's arms, the both of them crying as they held on tightly to the other.

"Eli? Did I just hear- Desireé!!" Robyn beamed as she saw her daughter, she stood back for a moment, allowing Ali and Dee to reconnect. The both of us watching on helplessly as Dee cried into Ali's neck, the both of them refusing to let go.

"Thank you Mama" Dee whispered almost silently, opening a free arm out to her. The three of them hugged and cried together for a moment.

"Ugh, I've missed you my sweet angel!" Desireé said once she had collected herself, but was now crying again as she held on tight to Ali.

"Never leave us again you hear me?" Robyn squeezed her daughter tightly, the four of us all squished into one big group hug.