Not quite ready

-Gwen P.O.V-

I heard a knock on the door. I was feeling a lot better but I thought I should go get my pills from my bag. I rubbed my now pink swollen eyes.
"Yeah?" I said with a false happy voice.
"You okay in there sweetie? It's been a little while. 
"No, it's okay I've just felt sort of emotional lately." I said which was sort of true seeing this house again felt like a kick in the gut. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked bad but I turned the sink on and splashed some water on my face. I wiped it off and undid my hair to re do it. Then I walked out to see my dad standing by the door. I gave him a reassuring nod.
"I forgot to take my anxiety pills." I lied.
My dad walked into the library which was only a room away from my mom. I walked into the front part of my house
To see Jordan and my mom. My mom was explaining something to him and pointing around. I walked up to them, and tapped them on the shoulder. My mom whirled around.
"Oh, good your out of the bathroom. Now we can get down to having a conversation about this whole thing." My mom said not even acknowledging I was gone for so long. She grabbed us both by the arms and walked us into the living room and sat us down on the couch.
"So, I was thinking the wedding should be in two days sense I've been planning this for a while." She said blankly. My mouth dropped down and I gasped.
"Two days! A while?!" I yelled.
"Well I was planing it not you." She crossed her arms and looked away. I was about done with her already.
"Mom I'm not fucking marrying someone I just met two days ago." I said. Jordan gave me a nasty look and looked at my mom.
"So that means we will go get everything sorted out by tomorrow." She clapped her hands happily. I rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe now I was getting married in two days. And then I thought about it.
"Can I invite people?" I asked.
"Yeah, we need as many people there so maybe this big wedding will get in the paper." She said excitedly. Now I knew what my plan was, I love my dad but my mom will never have my love or anything to do with me after my insane childhood. All I had to do was invite David and maybe I could get away. Maybe I could actually be happy, I know my dad would like David they acted almost the same. Maybe that's why I liked David. I put that thought in the back of my head.
"So I'm thinking about a year from now I'll have my first grandchild!" She clapped her stupid hands again for the millionth time.
"What?!" I yelled.
"Uh, yeah that's pretty normal." My mom said.
"I'm not ready for kids!" I screamed. I couldn't even handle a lot of the kids at camp how was I gonna have my own to deal with? That's besides the question I'm gonna get out of this mess. I stood up and looked around the room.
"Can we talk about this tomorrow, I'm really tired from the trip." I gave a fake smile.
"Yeah, sure use your old room." The thought gave me shivers down my spine. But I guess I'll have to anyway. Jordan walked up with me and walked to one of the many guest rooms. I walked into my old room. I pulled open my suit case and got my pajamas out. After I was ready for bed, I laid down and thought about how this could work. I couldn't call David if everyone was up. I looked at my phone which now said 1:00 AM. Wow, I was up for that long. Guess you can't sleep when you know you could have kids with some fucking asshole. I open the door and went down the stairs to the front door. I opened it and shut it very quietly. I opened my phone and called his number. It rang and rang and rang, no answer. I was being ridiculous it is 1:00 in the morning and I should be sleeping. I bet everyone is sleeping at camp. I came back into the house and walked up the stairs I went into my room and plunged my self under the sheets and blankets. I knew I probably wouldn't sleep but it would be better than dreaming about what would happen in a couple days.