Chapter 4

~*~ Jays POV ~*~

I couldn't help but think about Kat, she's so beautiful, the way her brown hair flows down her shoulders in light curls, her laugh is the cutest , I love everything about Kat, I kept replaying what happened between Kat and I today , every time I think of her gentle smile butterflies fill my stomach, every time I'm around her I just want to kiss her, but I know i can't.

Kat and my sister Beth have been best friends since grade 3 , they have always been inseparable. I've always been really close to Kat, I'm like the brother she never had, although I want to be so much more, I cant. Beth is my twin, and Kat is her best friend that's wrong. But I'm also super close with Kat, maybe it isn't so wrong.

Then the idea popped into my head , ill ask Kat to be my date to the party, then ill know if shes interested. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Kat.

"Will you be my date to the party?"

~*~ Kats POV ~*~

Oh my god, this can't be happening. My heart started racing, and butterflies filled my stomach, I wanted to scream and jump around like a crazy person, I was so happy. I got so caught up in the moment I wasn't even thinking, I quickly grabbed my iphone and texted Jay , replying..

"I would love to be your date to the party jay :) "

"Really? sweet :D , ill pick you up at 7 beautiful ;) "

"ok , ill be ready ;) "

I did my happy dance, and jumped around. Flopping down on my bed laying on my stomach, I caught my breath. Then it hit me....

Oh my god...I'm going on a date with my best friends brother,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmygod, you guys I feel so horrible , for not updating for two months :( i promise I'm back and ill be writing more often :)

Sorry this chapters so short, I'm starting a new story and wanna get some done while its fresh in the brain :)

Update :Tonight :)