First Day

Sabrina

I wake up to discover that im incredibly late to school.It is currently 10 : 00.SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:00!!(now you may think this is earlier than usual but from where the creator is from this is nothing.I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 6:00!!)I sprint into the hallway and go downstairs to find Daph and Puck dressed and eating strange green waffles.Wait...What?How?Granny Relda is-The door opens and I see....Me?Covered in blood.This is a memory...Am I dreaming?Hallucinating? "SABRINA!WHAT HAPPENED?" Puck cried. "Sabrina...?" I start bawling my eyes out. "Its terrible.."   "WHAT IS SAB?"  "Granny...Granny Relda is..." Daphne and Puck sprint outside and they take other me with them to give directions....A few streets away they run into Granny hanging over the sea by a rope on her neck...about to break....Covered in blood and bruises...Cuts and scraps...Having bullets falling out of her clothing..And just before the rope broke......We saw a Blue symbol.Nothing like the scarlet hands...

I wake up and look at the clock to see Daphne and Puck looking worried.Shaking me. "STOPIT!" I exclaim when Daphne continues shaking me not paying attention. "STOP TALKING IM TRYING TO WAKE UP SABRINA!"  "Im her boyfriend why can't I touch her?"   "Puck,stop trying to take away Daphne's  innocence..."  "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO WAT DO YOU MEAN?"  "And burn all of her Justin Bieber disks.Its getting annoying."  "WHAT DO YOU ME-"  "Daphne....If you don't shut up....I will do a lot more than burn those disks.."  "Like what?"   "I will tell Pinnochio you have the hots for mustardseed.I will tell all ur past and your current math teachers sometimes you use a caculator to do homework and last of all : I will stop making everybody breakfast."

"NO!! JUST HER RIGHT?YOU LOVE ME!PLEEZ DONT STOP COOKING WAAHHHHH!!" Puck started fake crying.How childish.But I kinda expect it.I look at the clock to see that its HOLY HELL!ITS 8:40!! I race downstairs throw bagels at everyone toss them into their rooms to get dressed and I run into mines to do the same.I grab my bra underpants shorts and red spaggeti top and race to my backpack calling Daph and Puck out to do the same.Unfortuatly Puck cannot fly us do the the new risk of being caught because of the humans that have moved here.We all run to the school.And I notice Puck staring at my butt for a ridiclously long time. "Look somewhere else fairy boy."

 I didn't have time to punch him and wait for him to recover.By the time we all step foot in the school the bell rings.HA NO TARDY FOR US!!WOOOHHOOOoOo anyway we all go to the cafeteria to look at what classes we are in.Of course me and Puck are in the same classes.Daphne is in 7th while me and Puck are in 9th.Grannys death was when me and Puck were in 5th grade...And our parents were murdered by the same gang with a huge resemblence to the Scarlet Hand.This gang is called : Blue Grave.(These guys must still be in their emo stage.) Their mark is a blue tombstone with the following black words inprinted on their arms : 'The ones marked with this grave were destined to this fate'

1 hour.606 words.where is my appaluders at?