the mystery

Sabrina

"CAN SABRINA GRIMM,PUCK GOODFELLOW,AND DAPHNE GRIMM COME TO THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING.AGAIN SABRINA GRIMM PUCK GOODFELLOW AND DAPHNE GRIMM TO THE FRONT BUILDING." I look at Puck and walk outside and I see the police and Daphne.The whole school is watching from every window on every floor.

"You 3 are the best detectives in the state right?" The whole school looks questionably at us.We simply nod at the police."We have a case our forces can not solve.Will you help us?" Puck shrugs Daphnes bites her hand and I say : "why should we?Mirror?" "Stop calling me mirror.Im free now.
And because it has to do with blue grave.

I open the front door and sit down."UH UH IM DE OLDEST." "Your over 3000 get over it.And ur mental age is 3." 5 minutes later : Im sitting in the back eating a bagel.A very nice bagel.Pucks pixies got it for me.Puck has gotten so caring.Somehow.We get to the police station and sit in the VIP room.The detevtives stare and one of them says : "These....these KIDS are the best?"  "I led the war.Go complain about ur uselessness to someone else."

Everybody starts laughing." Alright.What about the shorty?" "Shes a member of the most powerful coven around.She works with  Baba Yaga.She also helped in the war."  "Alright how about the boy?" Hes sweating.obviusly hoping Puck hadnt had any part in the war. "Puck is the king of faerie he is over 3000 and he probably pranked some random cavemans grandbaby.He also helped in the war." "300?Do you take me as a fool?" "Noooo your a deaf man.I said 3000 fool."

Smh.People deese days