she's perfect...

Y\N: "Hello..."

Y\N:"my name is Jeon Y\N..."

Y\N:"I am 22 years old..."

Y\N:" and I have a boyfriend named Kim Taehyung!"

Therapist:"the person you are... Referring to, is not exactly your boyfriend..."

Y\N:"what do you mean?!"

Y\N:"he's always posted on my wall!"

Therapist:"I think you're going crazy..."

Y\N:"I'm not going crazy...I'm just a little... Obsessed..."

Manager:"Ms. Jeon..."

Manager:"your session is over... You may be excused..."

Y\N:"ok!"

You take your stuff and leave. You instantly turn on your phone to stare at your wallpaper, it was V. You put your phone in the passengers seat next to you.

Y\N:"Aaaaaah... I love you, V!"

Y\N:"I just spent $2,000 on the front seats so you can only focus on me..."

Y\N:"AND I spent $3,000 on the fansign so you can sign me to make it official..."

Y\N:"no one is going to stop us from being together..."

Y\N:"and I will make sure that NEVER happens..."

Y\N:"you are mine and mine only..."

Y\N:"and I will make sure of that..."

Y\N:"tonight, I will wear the outfit that you will never forget... The scent that will be stuck in your head for AGES!"

Y\N:"and the face that will make you fall in love..."

You take your phone and go inside the house. You get ready for the concert instantly and put on the clothes that you think V would like. You grab your phone after putting it on the charger and leave. You were so happy because you were the first one in line.

Guard:"ID?"

Y\N:"coming right up!"

You take your ID card out of your front pocket, you came prepared for anything and everything. You hand your ID card to the guard and he lets you in. You go to the front seats, the rest of ARMY just stares at you like you were a BTS member but you didn't care enough to look back at them. You sit on the seat in the middle because you knew that every BTS member looks at the person in the front middle seats. The stadium started getting louder and louder by the second. Everyone was exited just like you were. Suddenly, you hear the instructor warn ARMY that there was 20 more minutes until the concert was going to start. You make sure you look good enough before the concert starts.

Random ARMY:"y'know, you don't have to look this good for a concert... It's a concert, not a meeting..."

You started to get mad because the lady behind you said that. You turn around and give her a piece of your mind.

Y\N:"listen here, bitch... I want to look good because I fucking feel like it and you're not going to change that..."

Y\N:"I'm going to a fansign after this, and you can not tell me that you wouldn't bring out your fucking mirror and start doing your makeup..."

Y\N:"your acting like we're at school where no one gives a flying fuck... This is BTS for fucks sake!"

Y\N:"of course girls will try to look pretty for them!"

Y\N:"now, let me do my thing and not get judged for it!"

You turn back around and look at the background of the stage and you were in shock because it says 10 more minutes. You slightly rushed because it wasn't really a big deal to you. You only had to fix your lipstick and your eyelashes. Time skips by and the concert starts. Of course ARMY screams like jesus came back and started fighting the devil in front of them but you're used to it. Idol started playing and of course you freaked the living fuck out because that was your favorite song.