six

three weeks later

*
"I think it's going to take all I have not to throw up in the ring," I said, taking a deep breath as I fixed my ring gear.

"Again?" Trinity asked, frowning.

"I just don't feel good," I sighed, leaning against the wall. "It's been like this the last few nights,"

"Hopefully you feel better by your match at Clash," she said, making me shrug.

"I'm sure I will,"

"Mila, you ready?" Dean asked, walking in the room.

"Yeah," I nodded, following him to the gorilla.

"Don't forget to watch her, Mila. She is going to be coming for blood this week, trying to hurt you bad," he told me as we waited for my music to play. "Keep your eyes on her at all times. I'll keep my eyes on Ziggler, and Joe will be getting Drew,"

"Okay," I nodded as I felt my stomach spasm.

"Making her way to the ring, from Cincinnati, Ohio, accompanied by Dean Ambrose, Camila!!"

"You've got this, babygirl," he told me, helping me into the ring before dropping down to the floor. I sighed as the bell tolled and Leah and I squared off once again.

After exchanging a few hits, I felt my stomach bubble with pain before I walked over to Dean.

"I'm going to throw up," I told him before he climbed up the apron. "I can't finish the match,"

"Mila," he sighed as I climbed out of the ring.

"Hey!" Leah shouted at me as I held my stomach.

"I'm sick," I said before covering my mouth.

"Are you okay?" she asked, sliding out of the ring, too, meeting us by the ramp.

"She's feeling sick," Dean said, holding my waist.

"I'll end it in a tie," she said, the ref beginning his countdown. I furrowed my brows at her suspicious kindness before I looked up at Dean and he scooped me up in his arms, hauling me backstage. He dropped me to my feet and I grabbed the nearest trash can, emptying the contents of my stomach as he pulled my hair back.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked me as I wiped my mouth.

"I don't know," I shrugged as Leah jogged to me with a water bottle.

"Here," she said as I hesitantly took the bottle.

"Thanks," I said, quickly drinking some.

"Lets go. You're going to the doctor tomorrow," Dean said, pulling me towards the dressing room. "Get dressed and I'll take you to the hotel,"

"I-I was going to go with Trinity," I told him, making up an excuse to keep him from seeing me this way.

"Alright, Mila. I guess I'll go, then," he sighed, pulling me into a hug. "I'm taking you to the doctor tomorrow whether you like it or not,"

"Got it," I said before pushing the door open to my room. I walked in and seen Trinity sitting there, a nervous look on her face.

"You're pregnant," she said, making me furrow my brows.

"What? No I am not," I scoffed, grabbing my toothbrush.

"I'm taking you to the doctor. Get dressed," she demanded.

"Dean is taking me tomorrow," I told her.

"No, I am taking you now. Hurry and get dressed," she said sternly, pulling out her phone.