The Blubbering Boy Wonder

Unedited

Cierra's Perspective, Age 10

"Well that was weird." Sophia spoke.

"Yea, was that as funny from there as it was from here?" Mya asked.

"For real. He just stood there gawking at me. I've got no idea why, considering the fact he had ice cream all over him. And he was worried about a couple of stains on my shirt!" Everybody laughed and continued to eat their own treats. The bell at the door dinged, indicating someone had walked in the parlor.

"Oh no." Chloe looked up from her ice cream. " They're here."

I stood up immediately and started walking over to the demons who had entered the parlor.

"What are you doing here Paria?" I snarled.

"Why do you think we're here?" Paria's sidekick, Karli, sneered.

"You know very well that you and you're sidekick aren't welcomed here anymore. Not after what happened last time." She glared at me and got in my face.

" A, you don't determine who can and can't come here. B, don't you ever mention that again! And C, Karli is NOT my sidekick! She's my best friend!" I just smirked and shoved her back.

"Okay, Paria, I hope you won't mind if I tell everybody at school what happened?" Her mouthed opened in a gasp, but no sound came out. Maybe she's too embarrassed to gasp out loud? I asked myself. Paria brought me back out of my thoughts. "You wouldn't dare!" She hissed.

"Oh I wouldn't? Watch me. Excuse me! Can I have everybody's atte-"

"No! Don't, I'll leave!" Paria screeched. She nervously sashayed out of the parlor with Karli in tow. Everything was quiet for a second. Then, that weird boy started clapping. This created a domino effect, the whole room erupted with clapping and laughter.

"Yeah! Somebody FINALLY stood up to her!" A random kid screamed. I climbed off the table I was on and simply walked back to my friends.

"C'mon guys. Let's go." My friends and I started to walk away, but we were stopped by that boy, Jacob.

"H-hey Cierra." He instantly blushed."Um... I, uh, wanted t-to, um, see if you wanted to...." He paused, looking extremely uncomfortable." Go see that new horror movie when it comes out? With me? The, uh, the Purge?"

I blinked. Was he asking me out on a date? Well, it didn't matter cause I wanted to see that new movie anyways.

"Yea, sure! I love horror movies!"

His face gave away surprise."You do?"

"Yup."

"Um... Okay." He shuffled away towards his own group of friends.

"Dude. Did you really just agree to go on a date with him?" Sophia playfully punched my arm.

"Hey! He looked desperate!" Sophia chuckled and muttered "whatever" under her breath.

"Are we gonna go or not?" Brandon spoke up.

"Yea, let's go." I smirked when I turned around to see Jacob starting at me. His face flushed as he quickly looked anywhere else while I laughed.

A/N So! What do you guys think so far? If you're wondering why I put the age after who's narrating its because I'll be skipping years in their lives.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!