F i r s t ✨

Suga's POV

"Hyung! They're gonna perform soon. Hurry up!"

I heard Taehyung said to Hoseok. Soon I heard Hoseok's screams of excitement.

What's so good with this girl group performing next that these two idiots are so eager to watch them?

Soon, loud shouts and cheers were heard from fans as the group entered.

"Waaah~ They're so cuteee. I want to take them home." Hoseok said.

Aishhh.

(A/N: Suga be like:)

Soon they started performing

I can hear Jin-hyung sing along with the two idiots.

Tsk. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm friends with them?

The chorus came and one girl caught my eyes.

Long wavy hair, cute nose, soft pinkish lips, and last, big beautiful eyes...

Have I seen her before? I think I know her...

"Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~"

My thoughts were distracted by these three fanboys who I think I don't know anymore.

As the song finished, Namjoon called the other members because we're performing next.

While I was walking towards the stage. I saw her again and we had an eye contact. I got lost in her dark sparkling eyes. They were sparkling like stars in a dark night. She bowed to me and left.

I came back to my senses and continued to walk.

Jihyo's POV

"Unnie! Bangtan Sonyeondan-sunbaenim is performing next!"

I heard Momo said to Nayeon-unnie.

Well, They were actually fans of Bts-sunbaenim. Tbh, all of us listens to their songs and sometimes dances them.

We really like their songs and choreos.

Soon they started performing "Fire".

"Bultaorene."

Suga-sunbaenim's famous line.

"Fireeee~ Fireeee~"

The girls singed along.

Well, we all singed along to the whole performance.

After the performance. I decided to get some drinks.

"Guys, I'll just get some drinks. Do you guys want some too?"

The girls all nodded.

I left and decided to went to the restroom first. I went to the nearest restroom.

When I reached the nearest restroom, I saw a sign outside.

"This restroom is currently unavailable. Please use the restroom at the 3rd floor. Thank you!"

Awww.. That's so far away from here. So I better start walking.

I went to the nearest elevator and went to 3rd floor.
After I went to the restroom, I went back to the elevator.

As the elavator was about to close, "Wait!" I opened the door and I saw Jungkook-sunbaenim. I bowed and smiled at him.

He did the same and said, "Thank you."

The door closed. After a minute, the elevator suddenly black out.

We started calling for some help. I took out my phone and I saw that it's dead already. Aish. Wrong timing.

I started to panic. I started to breathe heavily. I don't like being stuck in small spaces. I sat on the cold floor and hug my knees.

I keep thinking about positive things, that we will get out here soon.. But time started to past but we're still here. Hopeless.

Jungkook's POV

I took out my phone and saw that there's no signal in here..

It's getting hopeless..
I can see that Jihyo-ssi is getting scared. Her breathing is getting heavier.

"Jihyo-ssi? Are you alright?"

I said while sitting beside her. I started hearing sobs from her.

"Sunbaenim.."

She started.

"Don't leave me in here."

She had tears in her eyes and she suddenly hugged me.

"Jebal..."

She said before she passed out.

"Jihyo-ssi? Jihyo-ssi!"

I started shaking her.

"Jihyo-ssi! Please wake up!"

I wake her up multiple times but there's no use.

The lights suddenly went back and the elevator started working again. When the door open, I can see staffs, my hyungs and her members with worried looks.

"Please help me! She passed out. Please take care of her."

I quickly asked for help. I quickly stood up and carried Jihyo-ssi in a bridal way. We went to the building's clinic.

I carefully putted her in the bed. Her members quickly went to her and the doctor checked on her.

"Jungkook, we need to go now."
Namjoon-hyung said.

"But hyung--"

He cutted my sentence.

"Jihyo-ssi is going to be fine. Her members is already here. Let's go now."

I nodded. Before going with my hyungs, I went to Nayeon noona and Jeongyeon noona and said,

"Nayeon noona, Jeongyeon noona, Please take care of Jihyo-ssi. She was really afraid a while ago when we're stucked at the elevator. I need to go now. My hyungs are calling for me. Please say to Jihyo-ssi to take care of herself."

I said and bowed.

"Thank you, sunbaenim."

They both said and bowed.

After that, I went back to my hyungs.