S e c o n d✨

Nayeon's POV

After Jungkook-sunbaenim left, the doctor finished checking on Jihyo and went to us.

"Her breathing is normal now. Please don't let her get tired and overwork herself. Always let her drink lots of water and never skip meals. Get enough rest. That's all. You can see her now. She's already awake."

"Thank you!"

We bowed at the doctor and went to Jihyo.

"Jihyo-unnie, are okay?"

Dahyun asked. She's really close with Jihyo, that's why she became really worried.

"Ne. I'm fine now."

(A/N: *insert Bts' I'm fine*
I’m feeling just fine, fine, fine
ijen neoye soneul noeulge🎶 Okay I'll stop now😂)

"Btw, Jihyo-ah what happend earlier?"

Sana asked.

"I decided to went to the nearest restroom first before getting us drinks. But when I got there, the restroom is currently unavailable and I need to use the restroom at the 3rd floor. After I went to the restroom at 3rd floor. I went to the elevator and I met Jungkook-sunbaenim there. But the elevator suddenly black out and the power went out. And uhmm.. I -I started to panic and all. Then I collapsed. Btw, How did I get in here?"

Jihyo finished her story and asked us.

"Jungkook-sunbaenim carried you all the way here."

Chaeyoungie said.

"Btw, Jungkook-sunbaenim said that you should take care of yourself."

I said while smiling. I secretly ship those two HAHAHAHA.

"Do you guys know where Jungkook-sunbaenim is? I want to thank him for helping me."

Jihyo asked.

"He said a while ago that he had to leave because his hyungs need him."

I answered.

"Maybe you could say sorry to him when you meet again. Right now, You need to rest and take care of yourself."

Jeongyeon said.

"But--"

Tzuyu cutted her sentence.

"Jihyo-unnie, don't overwork yourself again. Please be healthy and take care of yourself girst before taking care of others. And always eat and never skip meals. Just like Momo-unnie and Dubu does."

Tzuyu said. She rolled her eyes playfully at her last sentence.

"Yah! What does that supposed to mean?"

Dahyun said to Tzuyu.

"Yeah! Take that back Tzuyu!"

Momo added.

Aisssh. This is going to be a long night...

Namjoon's POV

After what happend earlier. We went home.

Kring Kring...

I suddenly hear my phone ringing.

Bang PD nim is calling...

I immediately answered the call as soon as I saw who's calling.

"Annyeong Bang PD nim!"