Chapter 8

"Who's Jungkook?"

"Jungkook also your guard.We're your seven guardian"Jin said

"Wait,wait.Why you guys keep calling me princess?"I'm still consumed,what the heck is going on right now?

"You're the daughter from generation 4,you're the daughter of King y/f/n (your father name),the Alpha of this pack and your mother name Queen y/m/n and you're their daughter Kim Y/n.You're one of us,the wolf"

"How can I be here?"

"Actually,you almost got bite by the vampire.Gladly,Jungkook was there to save you"Namjoon said

"Jungkook?Did you mean Jeon Jungkook?"They all nodded.He's a wolf?"But,where's he?I want to see him"They all look down.No!Don't tell me Jungkook die because of me.They all silence.I run toward the door and open it to find Jungkook but suddenly,they block me"What're you guys doing?!Don't stop me!I want to meet Jungkook!"

"Sorry,we can't let you"they said

"Why?"

-A few hours ago-

Jungkook POV

"Jaemin,your punishment is,you're going to enter to the Death of Horror" 'they' said

"What?!"Jaemin got taken by the Highnest guardian.

"And for Jungkook....."everyone waited for their word"You can't near Y/n again"we all shock.

"Wait!Your highnest-"Jin stand up to resisted but I cut his word

"Its okay hyung,I deserve it.I'm not good enough to protect Y/n"I smile a bit to him.Enough to hide my sadness behind the fake smile.

"Jungkook....."Suddenly,all my hyung begged.

"Please your highnest gave him one more chance!"They all on their kneel

"Okay okay"we all look at him,"You can continue to protect Y/n.."We all cheered "But,in one condition"we all nodded."You can't near her,you can near her when she need your help until the Esclipse Day.But,if you break the condition,you'll be gone forever"we all a little bit shock and satisfied at the condition.

"Thank you,your highnest"he nodded and fly away,leave the court.

-End flashback-

Y/n POV

"So,you mean that he can't near me?"Jin nodded

"If you near him,Jungkook'll be gone forever"I nodded

"Hmm..Jin.."

"Yes?"

"Can I go home now?"

"Yes,sure.Jimin,Taehyung!"

"Yes,hyung?"they both said

"Accompany Y/n till her house"

"Okay,hyung!"they both look excited.Cute

"Thank you for everything"I smiled to them

"My pleasure"

-On the way back home-

It was silence on the way to my house.I want to break the silence."Hmm,guys.Can I ask you guys something?"

"Yeah sure.What's it?"they both said

"Where's my parents?I mean the real one,where're they?"they both look at each other

"We can tell you but promise don't tell Jin  hyung or he'll kill us"

"Ok"

"Actually,your parents're dead"My heart hurt."They got killed by Draco"

"Who's Draco?"

"Draco is the leader of the Vampire.There's a day,when Lord Krezo gave him the power for the goodness.Lord Krezo also gave it to the all Leader from the types of monsters.Suddenly,Draco used it for the darkness.He took every leaders power.And to get that power,he need to kill the owner of that power.He had killed Frankenstein's leader,Mummy's leader and the others.He become more powerful.And the last one,the wolf's leader,he also killed the the wolf's leader but failed to get the power.Because,wolf's leader kept it in somewhere that nobody know.When,Lord Krezo know about Draco,Lord Krezo caught up Draco and kept him for 10 years.Draco have heard about your birth.After 10 years,he finally free.And we all know he'll comeback for that power.We all scared that he'll haunted you down when  he know that you're here with us.That's why we send you to your fake parents.And that's all we know"I though Jaemin sincerely wanted to friend with me but he just used me."Don't worry,we all here to protect you"they gave me a warm hug.I feel safe around them.

JIN POV

"You call me Jin hyung?"he peak inside my room

"Yes,come in  Jungkook"he enter my office.

"Why did you want to see me?"

"Your place has been changed"

"What about Jaemin?"

"He has been disbanded from the school"

"Why?"

"I don't know,that's vampire choose to do that"he nodded "You have to protect Y/n until the Esclipse Day"I notice Jungkook look pale "Did you  feel it?"

"A little bit..."

"Go to Layla and ask her to enter that blood more"he nodded