Chapter 1: Forbidden Love...

Jungkooks P.O.V

I sink into my bed nose deep in a romantic novel… I can’t help but imagine the characters being me and Hoseok… him with his hands running through my hair and looking deep into my eyes and leaning in…. And…
“JUNGKOOK!” My dad, Namjoon yells from down stairs.

“Hoseok is over for dinner!” His name echoed into my room and I tossed my book to the side and rolled my eyes.
“COMING~” I groan.

My older sister,Jennie, my best friend and the only person who knows I’m gay in this trash household, apparently thinks there’s nothing wrong in dating my crush. But I can’t blame her though I’ve never told her. I’ve liked him for as long as I remembered. I even knew him before Jennie ever knew he existed. He is my neighbor and best friend, well used to be… until Jennie started to date him. She said “it won’t change anything between your friendship…” but from that point on I was the third wheel… admiring him from afar. I came on dates with them, baked cookies with them, honestly everything that was the epitome of “third wheel” until I gave up… and just wrote him a letter… ah… the letters.

         I write one whenever I have feelings for a person too strong to contain. I have 5 in total. Taehyung, Yugyeom, a girl from summer camp, a guy from my old school and… Hoseok. The forbidden one. If any of these were to get out honestly I’d FUCKING delete myself. Not only would the school know I’m gay BUT MY CRUSHES TOO… I only like to keep them in a small box in my closet with a bow on top… and I love reading them because they always remind me just how strong of an emotion love can be… no one knows about them except me.. and I'd like to keep it that way.

    I tuck the letters back into the closet and run down stairs to see Hoseok and his girlfriend, aka my sister… honestly if it wasn’t for my little sister Rosé I wouldn’t have came down..actually that was a lie, I would just to get to admire Hoseok again…

:——(❤️)——:

After dinner…

I walk up to my room both physically and emotionally EXHAUSTED. I sit on my bed and hear a bickering coming from the driveway I peer out of the window and look at Jennie and Hoseok clearly mad at each other.

“What do you think they’re talking about?” Rosé comes up behind me and scared the ABSOLUTE HELL out of me. I jump then clench my chest and catch my breath.

“ROSÉ DON'T DO THAT” I throw a pillow at my annoying younger sister.

“Sorry~” She smiles with her hair in two ponytails and a tooth missing… I can’t believe she will be starting 6th grade in two day… but most importantly… I can’t believe I'M GONNA BE A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL…

“Rosé don’t you have a bed to go to” I roll my eyes. “Ugh…” she groans..

“if mom was still alive she’d beat your ass for bullying me.” She walks out… honestly hate when she brings mom into it.

Mom died when Rosé was in 2nd grade and our family has never been the same. I shake it off and continue to stalk the couple… until Jennie turned around and walked into the home and Hoseok walked back to his house… soon enough Jennie was in my room…telling me everything, as I said. No secret between us…

“Jungkook…” she sighs… “yes….” I widen my eyes and raised one eyebrow anticipating the best but expecting the worst.

“I broke up with Hoseok” she delivered bluntly… she seemed like she didn’t care…