Chapter 2

3

"Hey? Hey?!"

I was just staring blankly at the wall of my room when my aunt entered and called me.

"Do you still want to accompany me or you're just going to stare blankly at your wall?"

I just stared at her and pouted.

"Auntie, I'm too depressed to accompany you" sigh

"So you're just going to stay here while I'm enjoying myself in Seoul?"

I didn't answer her and continued staring at the wall

"Okay. I will just travel alone. Eat Korean delicacies alone. Visit Jeju alone. And will go to SM entertainment ALONE"

As I've heard the word SM, I looked at her and finished my 'unfinished' packing.

"Auntie. I'm ready"

She just shook her head.

I've already made up my mind. I don't care if Baekyeon is confirmed. As long as they're not married, I will continue to ship GTae. I invested myself too much on this ship and even a dating issue would not affect me.

---

I was reading Scandal's latest update and it made me more depressed.

The author just gave up on our ship.

And to tell you, she's hardcore.

I really don't care. I can just wait for other authors to update their gtae fic, but the fact that this specific author made me a gtae shipper, it's kinda hopeless.

Well, there's LOST.

(After I don't know hours) we finally arrived here in Seoul.

And I don't know what to feel.

I'm kinda nervous and very happy at the same time.

I'm finally in my dream country!

And I can see that SNSD is very popular here.

There are too many billboards with their faces on it.

Even their latest song, Mr Mr is played to many establishments.

And the internet connection, way faster than the connection in the Philippines.

We checked in to a hotel and rested a while before the 'Seoul tour'

My aunt and I were just drinking coffee at a cozy coffee shop when the glass door of it opened.

Shock was an understatement. I literally opened my mouth.

Minho of Shinee was in front of me looking at the counter.

My heart beat was way too fast because of too much excitement.

I can't think of anything. Flabbergasted.

"Oh! That's Minho right? Of to the beautiful you?" My aunt asked

Wondering why my aunt know him? She's a sucker for koreanovelas.

And mind you, she's in love with Lee Minho

"If only the one standing in front of us was Lee minho not Choi Minho" she sighed and forced me to stand.

"Go get his autograph! And don't forget to take a picture with him! Don't you dare to come back here empty handed arasso?"

Her last word stopped me from standing

"Did you just say arasso?"

She proudly smiled at me and said "I am fluent in Korean language. Thanks to koreanovelas"

I just shook my head and walked to where Minho is.

But I realized, how can we understand each other right?? So I returned to my aunt.

"Auntie help me! You just told me you're fluent in Korean right? Go talk to him for me. Please"

She said okay and we walked towards Minho. Fortunately. I got his precious autograph and the picture with just the two of us.

I'm gonna boast it to my Shawol friends.

They'll surely be very jealous. Ha!

We took our seat after the "Minho encounter" but my aunt looks like she's in a deep thought so I asked her what's wrong.

"Minho was talking to someone on his phone and I've heard the word Taeyeon, and do you know who's Jiyong?"

Eh? Jiyong? "The only Jiyong I know is Kwon Jiyong who is Gdragon" I answered her

"Ahh, nevermind"

After that we continued to tour around.

We took a picture of everything we eat.

Aish. No Taeyeon or Gdragon encounter today. I wonder if they're here right now. We were walking when a man wearing a hoodie suddenly bumps at us.

"Yah! Be careful Mister!" My aunt shouted to the stranger while he just said "Mian Hamnida"

My aunt continued walking and I followed her but stopped immediately, I saw a phone on the pavement. I took the phone and fortunately there's no password. I opened it and saw that the wallpaper is Taeyeon unnie.

"oh, so that man is a Taeyeon fanboy? Hmmm"

I'm smiling to the phone when I heard a beep.

"Oh there's a text message"

"Ey, what are you doing? Come on!" My aunt shouted

"I found a phone auntie. How can we return this to its owner?"

She took it then hand me back.

"Just open some applications, maybe you can find his address in there"

I clicked the word open. Not that I like to meddle but I got curious because the Sender comes with a name Riri-Babo!

야아! 문형! 어디 계세요? 당신 십오 분 여기있을 필요! 관리자는 이제 화가 점점!

Aish, I should have known. How can I understand this?

Another beep and it was from Taebaby. Taebaby? Tae? Baby? Aish. I opened it again. And fortunately, the text is not in hangul.

"I'm missing you again. I'm sorry we can't talk right now. I will try to explain it to you soon. Just trust me arasseo? I love you"

Now I'm very curious.