What will happen 💙💕

Flashback
She did one more big push and
End of flashback.......
She pushed out a beautiful baby gurl but as the doctor was getting ready to tell her to relax she hurried up and gave the baby to the nurse, you wouldn't believe this but Janay told her doctor she felt the need to push again, the doctor told her to calm down because it probably was just her after birth that needed to come out. Janay said no doctor Burton it feels like another baby is trying to come out of me then the doctor looked down at Janay and said "OMG"  it's another baby then Janay said "OMFG" and right when the doctor told her to push she said I can't do this anymore it hurts so bad then Dr. Burton said yes you can you just pushed out two beautiful baby girls I believe in you, you got this now on the count of 1 you got to start pushing 1 push "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" then she pushed out her baby girl Dearra (the second baby she pushed Oo was Nique). So the doctor gave the baby to the nurse to clean her up by this time Janay was so exhausted but the doctor wanted to make sure that there was no more baby's inside her so the doctor examined her and the doctor seen one more baby in her and told Janay and Janay said when will this be over and she started pushing again without the doctor permission then she popped out a beautiful baby boy after that Janay was done giving birth the doctor told her it is amazing and a blessing because for nine months I never knew or seen that you was carrying 3 more baby's other then Airianna Omg imma call them your miracle baby's. (The baby boy she had was Dc).
                   Dc (might be in love )

The next chapter will basically be the same but with a different person

Do y'all like it so far
Next chapter will be up tomorrow when I get out of school.
Like, comment
Byeeeee
350 words