The mission part 2

Anna

We went inside and went to mr.monagram to tell us our mission we went to his office. We still have our helmets on nobody can know who we are but mr. Monagram only can know who we are.

"Agents I need you to investigate pitch and see what he is up to,"monagram says. He puts gadgets on the table we get them and walk out of the agency. We get on our motorcycle and get to the building pitch works at and get our grappling hook gun and push the trigger the grappling hook hooks to the top of the building. I run up the buildings did and we go to the room pitch is working in we come in through the window and go to him so we can attack. But then our evil opposites grab us they are robots. Then I remember the gadget mr.monagram gave us for any robot attack. Ingrab it out of my pocket and blast it at the evil robot me it blows up yay.

"Nice try capturing me pitch", I said. I go up to him and fight him he tripped me and threw me to the ground. I push my myself up with my hands.

"Nice try", I say. I grab my staff and hit the robots the girls were out ready to fight pitch. I notice a red button at the right side of me that said self distruct I walked over there while the girls were fighting. I ran and pushed the button then the girls looked at me shocked.

"Run",I said. They nodded and we all fell off the building and landed on our feet we saw the building explode we went on our motorcycles and went to our houses. We saw the boys walking towards us.

"The boys are coming here", I whispered screamed. They were shocked we looked at our watches and pressed them we changed back to our normal clothes then we saw the boys and waved. Hope they didn't find out.