Waffles

I walk out of my classroom and the stalls are up, there's a gaming stall, a book store and many food stalls. But there's one stall that stands out from the crowd, the waffle stall. Sadly the line is outrageously long and would take all lunch to be able to get a waffle. But I believe I have the patience within me. I hop into line and wait. Several people push in, so I have to wait longer. I wait and wait, now that I'm near the front of the line. I heard the words that made my excitement disappear. The words they said were "We've ran out of waffles but there will be soon be more shortly" so I wait in line and I see a few girls and boys carrying many large plates filled with waffles.
I'm now in front of the line, I order my waffle, leave the line and I'm about to devour my waffle. As I was about to eat the waffle, some bumped into me and I drop my waffle onto the floor. I get into a mini argument with the person that bumped into me but then I forgive him and make my way the the waffle stand which surprised me when I saw it had hardly a queue so I wait in line. I make it to the front of the line, get my waffle but then the bell rang and I had to go to class. I store it safely in my bag, go to class and finish the lesson.
I walk onto the school bus, sit down and take a bite of the waffles. There was a grainy, squishy texture, it tasted like it was deep fried 3 times. I am disappointed on how long it toke me to get this waffle to find it tasted disgusting.