Theme park

People ask me 'What makes me happy?' and I always answer with a speech, not long but not short. It always goes something like this "If you look carefully, everything is beautiful and that makes me happy. The smell of coffee, the taste and energy that keeps people awake. But it makes me happy that some people ever so slowly drink coffee in a peaceful walking paste and find their oasis. I feel happy with people who take time out of their day to make someone else happy, even making dogs happy make my day. I love how the weather keeps changing, just like politics or life styles. But anything simple would make me happy".
I find many things beautiful and beauty makes me happy. My dog makes me happy when she barks at the pizza man at the door. How when is snows, she knows she can camouflage into the snow has her fur is pure white. It brings me joy. Simple things bring me joy, making breakfast, walking, singing, watching, a lot of things bring me joy.
But I love theme parks, going into another world, leaving all your worries away. Say goodbye to bills for a day, call in sick for a day, don't have to worry about politics for a day, forget about family problems for a day, relax for a day. Theme parks are an escape from the reality of the real, cruel, corrupted world.

But I do love sitting in the couch, facing the rain pouring down, listening to the sound. With a cup of warm coffee in my hands and my dog on my lap laying down as I slowly stroke her soft fur. When there lighting strikes, I'd comfort my dog so she feels safe. Everyone deserves to be safe.
But some people aren't safe because of their corrupting government or their family or friends. To them, school is a nightmare, everything is a nightmare. What they need, is a theme park.